Enjoy our spacious and comfortable apartment which is located in the perfect getaway spot! Ideal for travellers who are exploring the Island and all it has to offer.
Beautiful, upper apartment in the North Qualicum area, set within a semi-rural location on a shared treed lot. Enjoy coffee on the upper deck whilst watching the deer, rabbits and eagles that frequent the property.
Open plan layout of Living Room, Dining Room and Kitchen makes for a light, spacious feel. Unique fireplace with gas fire for those winter nights. TV for watching Netflix and guests WiFi included.
New, queen bed with luxury bedding. Full bathroom with bath and shower faucet.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
Please feel free to call or message if any assistance is required.
This property is on a septic system so please ensure that sanitary napkins, hair, food, oils etc are not flushed down toilet or put down drains.
1. Photographic ID is required to be presented at check-in.
2. The maximum occupancy for this apartment is two (2) persons. People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above.
Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbours. No parties or events are permitted in this accommodation.
3. The Homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order – the property should be left in as good a condition as found.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. There are no pets allowed on the property.
7. This rental property is strictly non smoking, with no exceptions. No smoking anywhere on the property, including exterior land belonging to the property.
8. Furniture, bedding, mattress pads, towels, kitchen equipment, utensils, décor, electrical items or any other property supplied with the rental property must not be moved or taken out of the property. Loss of these items, as well as damage to the property or furnishings in excess of normal wear will be charged to you. All contents of the home are the property of the Homeowner. If something should break, please notify us immediately so that a replacement can be made. Guests are not permitted to alter the wiring of any television or other electrical equipment.
9. A Netflix account has been set up for guests to use as there is no live TV or local channels.
10. The rental accommodation will be clean upon your arrival. If your rental property’s cleanliness upon your arrival does not meet your expectations, please contact us immediately to rectify. Please note: there is no daily maid service and the property should be left clean at departure. Linens and towels to be washed by Homeowner.
11. A basic supply of towels and linens is provided in this vacation rental property. Bed linens and bath towels are changed every 7 days during your stay (usually on a Saturday or other mutually convenient day/time).
12. For your convenience, you will find a starter supply of paper towels, toilet paper and dish soap already in the vacation rental. You must purchase any required additional supplies. The kitchen is not stocked with food/drink staples or spices.
13. Motorcycles, trailers, moving trucks and/or recreational vehicles are not permitted. A maximum of one vehicle is permitted on the driveway.
14. Garbage should be bagged and placed in the exterior garbage cans.
15. Please do not disturb the neighbours. If you require any assistance or information, please call or text me at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) for a prompt response.
Hello, I'm Rosina! Originally from Scotland, my husband and I moved with our children to Vancouver Island in Summer 2015.
We love Island Life and are continually amazed and surprised at the breathtaking scenery and the abundance of wildlife. There are so many gems to discover locally and with an active family; we knew instantly that Qualicum was the perfect place for us to raise our family.