My place is close to Downtown (5 miles, about 10 minutes), Hamilton Place Mall Shopping (6 miles), public parks, restaurants and dining. You’ll love my place for the comfy beds, the views, and the coziness. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids). Located right off interstates 24 and 75. Sunny, mid-century modern rancher, with large windows, private covered patio with gas grill and beautiful Hilltop views. Can host 6 with queen air mattress.
Mid-century modern rancher, no internal access mother-in-law suite (900 square feet) on lower-level of main house (ground floor), completely private and separate from the main house with it's own driveway on the right side of the house (use lower driveway). Two bedrooms, one bathroom, galley kitchen, living room, dining room, washer/dryer, desk/workspace, wifi, and over 300 channels of cable TV with Netflix. Suite has it's own kitchen with toaster, coffee maker, microwave, range/oven, full refrigerator/freezer, separate driveway and covered patio (with outdoor patio propane gas grill) overlooking an empty wooded lot at the top of the hill. Smoking allowed outside only. It feels like your looking out of a tree house from big picture windows.
Approach and park in lower single lane driveway next to mailbox 3805 - A. Access from lower separate driveway and private patio by white decorative concrete block wall. Lockbox on door handle. Kitchen door is self-locking when door is shut.
I will be available for you during your stay via phone, email, or text (or in person if you'd like to meet). 3-ring binder in side of space has my spouse's phone number in case you are not able to reach me. Always text us both or call us both for faster service. Also check/review the online "guestbook" on the Airbnb platform for useful information, sight seeing recommendations and restaurant recommendations.
We provide coffee, sugar, and filters for two pots, plan accordingly. Suite is on ground floor, you may hear light movement (footsteps) above.
- No RV's/campers or 3 axle vehicles allowed
- Must keep vehicles parked in driveway
- Smoking allowed outside only
- Do not eat food in the bedrooms
- Keep music and television volume at reasonable level
- Ensure propane gas tank valve is turned off when not in use
- Load dishwasher with dirty dishes and start wash cycle prior to checking out
- Put all used towels & dish towels in the bathtub before leaving
- Set thermostat to 74 degrees in summer months and 68 degrees in winter months prior to checking out
- Turn off all lights
- Put lockbox back on door handle, lock door and put key back inside lockbox.