This lovely space is a perfect holiday house in Durban. Set in a residential area, you're free from the holiday noise and traffic but close to all the popular Durban tourist destinations. It feels like a home away from home!
With plenty of grocery shops & over 10 restaurants nearby, it's a very convenient neighbourhood to spend your vacation in.
High ceilings and open flowing spaces fill this tasteful house, and the house is equipped with everything you need.
Quick access to the highway means you are 15 minutes from Durban's popular beaches, and only 5 minutes from some of our quieter beaches.
The property has a main house and three cottages.
The main house is the holiday home that guests have access to, as well as the front garden.
Jess lives on the property, so she is available to help you should you need anything.
- Our super chilled out, friendly cats - Maggie and Felix - will be lazying around the property. Not suitable for anyone with cat allergies.
- There are other residents who live in the cottages on the property. Their privacy must be respected.
- No noise after 10.00pm as this is a quiet, residential neighbourhood.
- No parties, events or special occasions to be held at the house.
- No extra visitors to stay overnight.
Tom, Jess and their sons Luke and Will are an adventurous, active family who love their coastal city life. When they're not on the beach, hiking through nature reserves, or spending time with friends and family, they love their spacious and comfortable home.
Their home reflects their lifestyle, and we think you'll find yourself relaxing and enjoying this gorgeous neighbourhood, too. The two boys, ages 3 and 5, spend half the day in the swimming pool and the other half climbing trees and jumping on the trampoline!
Their adventures often take them travelling, and so the Bassons love to open their home so someone else to enjoy while they're exploring the world!