Our Breckenridge home is ideally located in the Highland Greens community offering easy access to year-round activities such as downhill and cross country skiing, hiking, and golf on the 27-hole Jack Nicklaus course. During ski season, the townhome community operates a private shuttle service that will have you at the slopes or downtown shopping and dining in minutes!
With mountain comfort and casual luxury, our home is perfect for families, couples, and getaway weekends with friends. While the common areas are roomy enough to allow your entire group to “hang out” together, there is also plenty of space for you to spread out and relax when a little quiet comfort is what you seek.
The first floor offers a large kitchen and dining area as well as a spacious living area, a mudroom, a laundry room, a queen bedroom and bathroom with a shower. Our kitchen is fully equipped with plenty of counter space, and all major appliances and cookware. Between the dining table and the bar, there is seating for 13 people! The inviting living room has a gas fireplace, cable television, and a DVD player. Cable Wi-Fi is available throughout the house.
The second floor offers 3 additional bedrooms and a loft area, all with mountain views. The generous master bedroom has a king bed, a gas-fired woodstove, two 6-foot closets and an en suite full bath. There is also a roomy queen bedroom with antique furnishings and another bedroom with Twin XL bunk over Queen bed with a twin XL trundle bed stowed beneath the bed. The sturdy bunk was custom made for our home and is suitable for kids or adults. Next to the bunk room, you will find a loft area with some books, toys, and games.
At the end of your day at the slopes, hang your skis on the racks in our heated two-car garage and enjoy the beautiful hot tub on our private deck. You’ll also find a Weber Grill on the deck.
Breckenridge Business License No. (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
With the exception of one locked closet, the entire home is available to you during your stay.
We will provide you contact information for a free concierge service to help you plan your dining, shopping, or adventure experiences. We also offer discounts for ski rentals and ski shuttle service.
We have a 24-hour property manager on call.
There is a local and state occupancy tax of 12.275% that will be applied to the lodging fee.
Guest agrees to $750 damage deposit. Nothing will be charged unless damages are noted.
Guest's reservation is considered agreement to the rental rules.
- Quiet Hours 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- No athletic/outdoor equipment in house. Store boots, skis, golf clubs, boards, fishing gear, etc. in the heated garage.
- 3 cars permitted to park in driveway and garage. On street parking prohibited.
- Minimum age for renters is 25.
- See full list of rules in Vacation Rental Lease Agreement, which follows.
VACATION RENTAL LEASE AGREEMENT
Please read this Vacation Rental Agreement thoroughly. Any monies received by Homeowner for occupancy of vacation property indicate the acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Vacation Rental Agreement by Guest (renter). It is the responsibility of the guest(s) to be familiar with all policies within this agreement. This rental agreement is entered into by and between the renter, hereinafter referred to as "Guest", and Miriam hereinafter referred to as "Homeowner" as of the date last set forth on the signature page of this Agreement or the date of payment, whichever occurs first. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property. The property is located in the Highland Greens Community in Breckenridge, Colorado.
The property is furnished and includes standard kitchen appliances, including a microwave and coffee pot as well as bed linens, bath towels, and hot tub towels.
2. Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of Guest and the following persons:
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 10 persons. With prior notification to Homeowner, exceptions to the occupancy may be made for one infant. under the age of 1. Portable crib is not provided by Homeowner. If you bring in extra guests or visitors without prior approval and payment, guest(s) will be asked to vacate the property. Any security payments and all rent will be subject to forfeiture.
4. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at 4 p.m. on ____________ (the “Check-in Date”) and ends at 11 a.m. on ________________ (the “Checkout Date”). Guests that do not vacate the rental property by 11:00 AM without the consent of the Homeowner are subject to a fee equal to one (1) rental day.
5. Minimum Stay: This property requires a 2-night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than 2 days, the guest will be charged the 2-night rate.
6. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide the rules at all times while at the property.
7. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner and/or Homeowner’s agent access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
8. Rental Rate and Fees
a. Rental Rate – Rental rate includes total rental fee, security deposit, cleaning fee, tax, and other fees as agreed between Homeowner and Guest. Processing, booking or other fees imposed by directly by AirBnB are not included in the Rental Rate; such fees are collected by and for the booking website.
b. Reservation Requirements- Reservations are not considered "guaranteed" until Homeowner confirms AND reservation is paid in full.
c. Cancellations- If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, they must inform the Homeowner via email, and refunds will be issued in accordance with AirBnb's "strict" refund policy.
d. To protect Guest in case of unforeseen cancellations, we encourage Guest to purchase traveler insurance.
e. Security Deposit - A Security/Damage deposit is required at the time of reservation.
Deductions from the security deposit will be made in the event of any of the following:
i. damage to the property or furnishings;
ii. dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning (above the
pre-paid cleaning fee); or
iii. any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay.
f. Confirmation of reservation(s) - Upon receipt of the reservation advance payment confirmation of the reservation will be emailed to Guest(s) from the AirBnB reservation system. Guest will also provide hime address and email address to Homeowner for Homeowner's booking system.
h. Refund Policy - Homeowner takes great pride in making sure the home is clean and that all appliances are in good working order prior to Guest’s arrival. If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Property Manager immediately. Additionally, Homeowner cannot guarantee against mechanical failure of heating, air conditioning, Hot Tubs, TVs, Cable Service, WiFi, DVD players, or other appliances. Please report any inoperative equipment to our management company immediately. Homeowner will make every reasonable effort to have repairs done quickly and efficiently. No refunds or rent reductions will be made due to failure of appliances or equipment. No refunds for early departures (less days than reserved) ~ No refunds will be given for delayed arrival ~ No refunds for reducing the number of nights
i. Acts of God - Neither Owner nor Homeowner shall be liable for events beyond their control which may interfere with Guest(s) occupancy,
including but not limited to Acts of God, acts of governmental agencies, fire, strikes, war, or inclement weather. NO REBATE OR REFUND will be offered in these circumstances.
By accepting the reservation, the parties agree to the terms of this Vacation Rental Lease Agreement, including the Rental Rules in Exhibit A, as evidenced by acceptance of the booking.
Exhibit A RENTAL RULES
1. Smoking is NOT allowed in the home. Smoking is permitted on the patio provided that the windows and sliding door to the house are closed. Guest must remove all waste associated with smoking. If there is evidence that smoking occurred in the home, guest will incur additional expense including, but not limited to the dry cleaning of interior upholstery.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above.
3. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors. Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. – 8:00 a.m. Hot tub use is not permitted during quiet hours.
4. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Guest agrees to keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
6. Guest agrees to only use appliances for their intended uses.
7. Pets are NOT allowed. IMPORTANT: Unauthorized occupancy of pets will result in immediate eviction and loss of all rents and security payments.
8. Parking - Parking is limited to 3 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in the two-car garage or on the driveway. The garage is suitable for a mid-sized SUV (e.g., Ford Edge or smaller). Parking on the road is NOT permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. Cars with roof storage containers are not permitted in the garage. Those vehicles should park in the driveway.
9. Equipment – All skis, snowboards, bikes, golf clubs, fishing gear, and other equipment must be stored in the garage. Homeowner Association prohibits storage of such items outside the unit. For your convenience, there are a bench, boot mats, boot driers, and ski racks in the garage.
10. Garage – Except for when entering or leaving through the garage, the garage doors must remain closed. The garage is heated to 55 degrees to keep contents from freezing.
11. Ski Shuttle Service - Renter agrees to abide by the Homeowner Association’s Shuttle Rules. Note that it is customary to give the shuttle driver a nominal gratuity per trip. Rules:
a. Under no circumstance may an individual interrupt the shuttle driver while the vehicle is moving, as this could impact the safety of the shuttle and its passengers. Any action—verbal or physical—which interferes with the safe operation of the shuttle and its passengers is cause for immediate notification of the Breckenridge Police Dept, and removal of individual(s) from the shuttle. As a minimum, a subsequent hearing before the Board of Directors will follow.
b. All riders shall behave in a respectful manner while riding the shuttle. Profanity and any disruptive actions or verbal altercations with other passengers is strictly prohibited.
c. Drug use (including vapor pens) or alcohol use is prohibited.
d. Individuals with any issues or complaints about shuttle operations
should communicate their concerns to Wildernest Property Management.
e. Please note that failure to follow these rules will result in immediate suspension of ridership privileges until a thorough investigation and hearing can be scheduled before the Board of Directors.
12. Age Requirements - Guests under the age of 25 will not be permitted to register. Any reservations made under false pretenses will result in loss of advance payments and possible removal of guest from rental unit. No Fraternities, No Sororities, No House Parties, No exceptions! Violations of this will result in immediate eviction with no refund of any monies. The agent reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
13. Housekeeping - There is no daily housekeeping service. If you would like a mid-week housekeeping service, we can arrange it for an additional fee. Stays longer than one week require one cleaning per week, and an additional cleaning fee will be assessed.
Linens and bath towels are included in the unit, but we do not permit towels or linens to be taken off the premises. If Guest’s plans (rafting, kayaking, fishing, etc.) require towels off-site, please bring your own towels.
A startup set of bath soap, toilet tissue, paper towels and trash bags will be provided but not replenished.
14. Furnishings - Furnishings are subject to change without notice. Furniture, bedding, mattress pads, utensils or any other property supplied with the rental property must not be removed from the premises. Furniture must not be rearranged. Loss of these items, as well as damage to the property or furnishings in excess of normal wear will be charged to the guest(s).
15. Garbage and Recycling - Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located in the garage. At the end of the week, please bring the garbage and recycling to the refuse hut at the end of the Chestnut loop. You will need to sort recyclables by paper, metal, and plastic.
16. Hot Tub - No children under the age of 14 are permitted in hot tubs without adult supervision.
When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk.
Our service company drains, sanitizes, refills and replenishes chemicals in all tubs on a routine basis. If a regularly scheduled service occurs during your stay, the hot tub may take several hours to attain the desired temperature.
DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVERS. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. They will break and you may be charged for replacement. Remember when not using the hot tub, leave cover on so hot tub will stay warm.
17. Fireplace and woodstove - There are a gas-fired fireplace in the living room and a gas-fired “woodstove”/fireplace in the master bedroom. Please do not open the fireplaces or throw any paper or other combustible materials in or near the fireplace. Fireplaces are turned off from May to October; they are not operational during this time of the year.
18. Water and Sewer - The house is connected to the city water and sewer system. The toilets will clog if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that improper materials have been flushed and clog any part of the home’s plumbing system, you will be charged repair cost.
19. Storms - No refunds will be given for storms. Although the property is located on flat ground, neighboring mountain roads, including highways to
access the property, can be curvy and steep. The city of Breckenridge and Highland Greens homeowners association maintain roads well; however, we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
20.Indemnification and Hold Harmless - Guest(s) agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Homeowner and Property Manager for any liabilities, theft, damage, cost or expense whatsoever arising from or related to any claim or litigation which may arise out of or in connection with Guest(s) use and occupancy of the rental property including but not limited to any claim or liability for personal injury or damage or theft of property which is made, incurred or sustained by Guest(s).
21.Violation of Agreement - If Guest(s) violates any of the conditions of this Agreement, Agent may terminate this Agreement and enter premises. Upon notice of termination of this Agreement, Guest(s) shall vacate the Premises immediately and forfeit all rents and security deposits.
22.Credit Card Agreement - Guest provides number as a guarantee of payment to Homeowner and agrees to pay all rent and charges related to property rental. Guest accepts all liability for rent and charges related to property rental, as well as any damage beyond normal wear and tear during the guest’s lease with Homeowner. Guest acknowledges costs to address damages will be deducted from guest’s security deposit, and damages in excess of the security deposit amount will be billed to the Guest.
23.Lost and Found - Homeowner will not be responsible for Guest’s personal property left behind or lost during stay. If Homeowner (or homeowner’s agent) finds that a Guest’s property was left behind, Homeowner will attempt to notify Guest (using email address on file) and will ship the item(s) to the registered guest upon Guest’s request. Shipping charges will be charged to the Guest. Items unclaimed will be held for a maximum of 14 days at which time the agent reserves the right to dispose of or may elect to donate the item(s) to a local charity.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 1 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น