My stylish, recently refurbished 2 Bedroom Town House has been decorated and furnished to an individual & classic style. There is free on road parking and great sun trap private patio. It's Located in the very popular Hanover area with a choice of fine pubs and eateries on the doorstep, some hosting regular live music. The city centre and seafront is within walking distance, approx 20 mins, with access to the trendy North Lanes, Theatres, Cinemas and a multitude of restaurants for every taste.
I have designed and refurbished my home in a modern and contemporary style, the bright space has been furnished carefully and has a feel of comfort and spaciousness. The interior has a crisp, clean feel with white walls and beautiful hard wood floors which is complemented by a careful choice of colours and artwork.
You will feel instantly at home in the open plan lounge and dining area, which leads to the fully fitted kitchen with a beautiful feature window overlooking the pretty raised patio. The feature staircase leads to the first floor where there are two double bedrooms and a stunning large bathroom/wet room, with a luxurious tub bath and rain head shower.
The sofa bed in the lounge easily converts to a bed should you require.
Guests have access to the entire house and patio.
Airhost For You will be available during your stay to answer any questions you may have.
As mentioned there is free on street parking, so once you find a space it's best to leave your car parked! Please note that parking restrictions will come into force in October.
Please be careful of the open stair case, there is a hand rail for your safety.
The fireplace is a feature only - not to be used.
If you'd like to check in early or check out late, please ask us and if possible we will be happy to accommodate your request.
- Absolutely no parties, no events and no extra guests are allowed in this property.
- We ask guests to remove all their rubbish and place it in the appropriate bins when they leave.
- Please take your shoes off whenever you are inside the house. This is to protect the wooden floors and keep noise to a minimum.
- Noise must be kept to an absolute minimum both inside the house and in the garden between the hours of 9pm and 9am.
- This is a completely NO smoking house.
- Children over 12 years old are welcome in the house, this is simply for safety reasons due to the open staircase.
Thank you for your consideration.
I've lived in Brighton now for 15 years.
The Hanover area of Brighton is a great place to live, it has a vibrant feel with several great pubs serving quality food and craft beers. People are extremely friendly and there's a fantastic community vibe.
I love to travel and spend a lot of time in the USA. I'm an ex-teacher with a passion for design.
My house is well-loved yet also homely. I really hope guests will enjoy the space and the area as much as I do.