Located in the historical Talmadge district this property boosts close to 2000sft of living space. Large foyer, living room, dining room and kitchen create an open room with a gas fireplace and a piano that makes it very cozy. The french doors can be opened so the dining area and patio becomes one large, spacious area. We're close to Downtown and all the beautiful neighborhoods like Kensington, Hillcrest, North park with coffee places, bars, restaurants for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
1. MASTER BEDROOM and bathroom is one room divided by a free standing wall. Beautiful designed, with high ceilings and surrounded by French doors you can open to the backyard. Lots of air and light. Large TV with cable and access to Hulu and Netflix. Queen bed.
2. SECOND BEDROOM with TV and shared bathroom.
3. THIRD BEDROOM holds a desk. Queen bed.
•A/C and a heater system
•Washer and Dryer
•New installed BBQ and fire-pit in the backyard
•The house does not come with a garage, but here is plenty of street parking
•There is no TV in the living room, but in both Bedrooms
You'll be able to access every room in my home, besides one small walk-in closet and the garage.
Svelte-Anita my co-host and associate will be there for you, if you need any assistance during your stay. Myself or Svelte will welcome you upon arrival to hand you the keys and show you around.
As much as we love dogs, we can't accommodate more than one. They need to be over 2 years old and under 25lbs.
You are able to accommodate 12 people for a dinner party, but not more than that. Nevertheless, we're not a party house and ask you to respect our neighbors tranquility.
2 Boogie boards, 2 sets of snorkeling gear, ice chest and beach folding chairs available.
• NO PARTIES ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME
• We ask you to cease your outdoor activity and to lower the noise level at
10:00 pm during weekdays and 10:30 pm on weekends
• Dinner gatherings to be limited to 12 people
>> Failure to comply will lead to $500 non-compliance fee being charged and possible eviction <<
• The Piano is tuned and high quality and needs to be played with love
• Do not leave any food or trash bags on back patio. We don't want to attract
wild life like raccoons or opossums
• As much as we love dogs, we can't accommodate more than one. They
need to be over 2 years old and under 25 lbs
• The unit is not toddler safe. You would need to provide everything you need
for your little one.