This home is close to Downtown Mesa, 15 min drive to Sky Harbor airport, Phx Zoo, hiking, lake, restaurants and dining, bikes available to cruise around this desirable neighborhood "The Groves". You’ll love my place because of the ambiance, outdoor space, lovely neighborhood, complete kitchen, dining for up to 16 people, piano, swimming pool includes a nice Ramada. RV gate to park your toys. Good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), big groups etc.
I give my guests space but I'm available when needed by text, email, or call.
Cereal/oatmeal/tea/coffee/hot cocoa are available in the kitchen pantry for your use as well as essentials such as spices, salt, pepper, sugar, olive oil, vinegar, napkins and of course Tapatio hot sauce!
BR 1 ~ 1 King size bed + 1 futon/full size
BR 2~ 1 King size bed
BR 3~ 1 Queen bed
BR 4~ 1 bunk bed (Full size bottom/ twin on top) + 1 futon (Full size)
BR 5~ Library/loft - 1 futon (full size) + 1 twin bed
Please be conscientious when using the Air Conditioning. If you are leaving the home all day, DO NOT Leave the temperature below 79 degrees. You may be charged for excessive electricity charges during your stay. The home is enrolled in a City Eco friendly program which (from 3-6 pm M-F) there is no laundry, dishwasher, or A/C allowed (only during those 3 hrs) weekends don't apply. For your convenience the thermostats are set to cool off the house properly prior to those hrs.
Short Term rental contract agreement to be signed and returned to homeowner PRIOR to arrival, as well as a picture of Driver's License or government issued ID showing current address.
Swimming Pool & liability waiver are expressed and agreed to by booking.
If someone in your group is allergic to cats, please be advised that while you are in the backyard 2 very friendly neighbor's cats might come to greet you. Previous guest have Loved this interaction with them.
- Smoking is Strictly prohibited INSIDE the house.
Parties and Events must have prior homeowner's written approval.
Short Term rental agreement to be signed and returned to homeowner PRIOR to arrival, as well as a clear legible picture of Driver's License or government issued ID showing current address.
This is our primary home and is not a party house. Located in a quiet beautiful residential neighborhood, and although the houses are separated by common area land, we still expect to be highly respectful of neighbors, no excessive noise outside, and appropriate language as we are surrounded by nice families and kids.
Well behaved Pets/Dogs absolutely potty trained, with no digging/chewing habits might be allowed with a $25 pet fee, plus $10.00 per day/per pet.
Any pets need prior owner's approval, and must stay off the couches and beds, and use kitchen, family room, laundry room area only (gates provided)
- No illegal drugs
- Respect for Neighbors - no loud / late parties
- Please feel at home, and treat my home the same or better than you would treat yours
- Must be at least 25 to book
**Excessive consumption of electricity will be an extra charge to guest, and guest will be responsible to pay any difference above the average bill amount**
Long term rentals over 2 weeks will require a $250 cleaning fee (every 2 weeks)
Please read all house rules, terms and conditions before booking. By booking, you agree to all of the terms, conditions and rules published below. This is a quiet, family neighborhood of single family homes, so ABSOLUTELY NO EVENTS, LOUD PARTIES OR LARGE GATHERINGS.-
NO SMOKING in the house!
Waiver of Liability And Hold Harmless Agreement.
1. In consideration for receiving permission to rent, I hereby RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE and COVENANT NOT TO SUE the owner, their officers, agents, servants, or employees (hereinafter referred to as RELEASEES) from any and all liability, claims, demand, actions and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me, or any of the property belonging to me, whether caused by the negligence of the releasees, or otherwise, while in, on or upon the premises where the use is being conducted.
2. I further hereby AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS the RELEASEES from any loss, liability, damage, or costs, including court costs and attorney fees, that they may incur due to my participation in renting, whether caused by negligence of releasees or otherwise.
3. It is my express intent that this Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement shall bind the members of my family, spouse, and my guests. I hereby further agree that this Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Arizona.
4. I accept this Liability Waiver incorporated in the House Rules, which I accepted when making this booking. I ACKNOWLEDGE AND REPRESENT THAT I have read the foregoing Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement, understand it and accept it voluntarily as my own free act and deed; no oral representations, statements, or inducements, apart from the foregoing written agreement, have been made; I am at least eighteen (18) years of age and fully competent; and I execute this Release for full, adequate and complete consideration fully intending to be bound by same. Upon request by email, we will send you this Liability Waiver by email.
I understand that failure to follow listed policies may increase those risks and incur charges to my CC on file related to any breakage, abuse of equipment, and/or abuse and negligence of the policies and house rules given and signed upon check-in.