Apartment recommended for the tranquility 'and relax lovers.Only 15 km from the main beaches of the South. Placed within a residential area, it has all the facilities to spend a quiet holiday with the opportunity to visit all points of attraction of the island moving a few Kilometer. It has equipped kitchen with fridge / freezer, hob 4 burner stove, oven and microwave. The apartment comes complete with sheets and clean towels. In case of long stays also it has a washing machine.
The completely new apartment has a large sofa bed, TV, FREE WIFI - It also has a comfortable reading garden for hours relaxing or just to be appreciated by your dog.
just a few hundred meters, you can take advantage of the beautiful day on the beach of Pozo taking advantage of the excellent Canarian cuisine with meat and fish, the nearby small restaurant attached to the beach. only 2 km you can take advantage of modern Atlantico shopping center Vecindario where you can find the most modern shops, a huge Carrefour supermarket and a multiplex.
Saro 'well pleased and available to be able to advise my guests about the most interesting places to visit and restaurants more unknown to tourists but no less good than many others.
Suitable for lovers of water sports and to all those who want to combine relaxation and excursions
- I expect just you treat my home with the same respect as if it were yours.
- The stay is allowed for up to 3 people, any others guests will not stay overnight in the apartment.
- smoke only in the patio
- for check in after midnight will be applied a service fee of € 50
- children are welcome only under the constant supervision of an adult
- at check-in you have to deliver a double-sided copy of the identity document of each of the guests.
- feasts are not allowed
- you accept the use of the house and each of the objects contained in it only after verifying the suitability under your own responsibility, especially if there are children
Hello I'm Sergio and I am a person who loves life in all its nuances. I like to make friends and exchange experiences. I like to have dinner with friends and have a chat over a nice glass of wine. I love living in the Canary Islands for its climate and simplicity 'of everyday life. I enjoy interacting with my guests without being obtrusive. If they ask me willingly accompany them for an excursion or simply in a particular restaurant. My philosophy is': LIVE AND LET LIVE