My place is located in beach front and family-friendly activities. You’ll love my place because of the outdoors space, the comfy bed, the big living area, the sea view beach front.. My place is good for couples, business travelers, families (with kids), and big groups. You can access to Hua Hin around 15 mins drive. It is located near F&N outlet and about 400m to 7-11 shop.
My room is a penthouse condominium on 17th FL around 200 sq.m. You will see 180 degree view with mountain and sea view from front to back. Also, you and your kids will enjoy the big living space and cozy sofas. The swimming pool is located on the beach front and you can walk down to the beach directly.
Guest can access to all area in the condo, swimming pool, gym room, parking lot.
I will not be around but I'm free to help out with any question when guest needed.
There's not much beach unless tides are low. The problem is when low tides comes at night there's no beach at all. Most of the time low tides in morning Which is ok. Now low tides is at 4am in winter season (Nov-Dec) or need to call to ask the condo operator for each period.
- Check-in is after 1 PM (Arriving slightly earlier, Should be fine, but please check with us first.)
- Check-out before 12 PM (Noon) (Late check-out is possible if there is no reservation on the next day.)
1. Being a family home, we have a no smoking policy (although you are welcome to smoke either out on the balcony or in the garden)
2. To keep our costs down (and pass those savings on to our guests) we kindly ask that you switch off lights and the A/C when not in use or leaving the house. Also leaving windows and doors open with A/C on will cause the compressors to overload. It may take days to get fixed and will cause a lot of inconvenience and discomfort for your stay.
3. To ensure we keep the floor squeaky clean for our guests, we have a no shoes policy inside our home. This is also a Thai custom.
4. Check-in is at 1 PM, and checkout is by 12 PM (noon). Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first.
5. Whilst we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the hamper. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
6. Please keep the rooms condition same as check-in condition for full security deposit refund.
7. The easiest way to disrupt an enjoyable stay is a plumbing problem. To prevent this, we kindly ask you to please place sanitary napkins and toilet paper in the sanitary bin we’ve provided in the bathroom, and please do not put waste food in the kitchen sink.
8. What you do in your personal time is entirely up to you, but when staying at our place we have a strict no drug use policy. This is just the law… not so much one of our rules.
9. We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
10. For security reasons, we do not allow outside guests or any strangers to stay over night.
11. window left open will welcome blood-seeking mosquitoes in. Front gates should also be locked when you leave the house to avoid any mishap.
12. Lost of key will be charged 500 Baht, key card 1,000 Baht, magnet key 5,000 Baht.
13. If the house rules are not respected, we reserve the right to cancel the reservation without penalty.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 52 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น