My place is close to the city center, BTS sky train station, supermarket, restaurants, bars, hospital, river and great views. You’ll love my place because of the views, the location, and the kitchen. My place is good for couples, business travelers, families (with kids), and big groups.
Sathorn area is surrounded by many embassies, so sure it safes. From here you will take only 5-10 or max 15 min to the riverside by BTS sky train, Taxi (weekend). There are trendy restaurants and bars around just cross the road. There are also a big massage place (official one).
BTS Chongnonsri station is just 3 min walk, and only 2 stations to be at the river to get the public boat to go along the river to the main touristic area, such as Grand Palace and other beautiful temples. There are also a bus stop only 50 meter from the building if you want to experience traffic of Bangkok city. You can request taxi easily by telling the staff on the G floor.
- If extra guests are found, the rental agreement will be terminated without refund.
- infant and children under 4 years old will not charge as an extra guest
- Trash bin with fresh food must be clear out to the garbage room located just in front of the apartment.
- Smoking in the apartment and building is prohibited with a serious penalty due to the law and building policy, if you need to smoke please go downstairs outside the building.
- Please treat the apartment as its your own home. Thing must be in good condition before you check-out, otherwise deposit will not be refund.
- Bed sheets and all towels that has been use must be put in the bathtub before check-out.
- DO NOT leave any fresh food in the fridge and in the bin inside the house.
- We have airport pick-up, drop off service by a minivan for 1200 THB/trip. Please check availability with the host (child car seat also available on request).
- Gym/fitness has extra charge of 850 THB/guest/day.
- Lost of key card set will be charge 3000 THB/set
- Do not making noise to annoying neighbor ex. loud music, or scremming
Last ---> ENJOY YOUR STAY IN OUR PLACE
I'm from a country side of Thailand who live in Bangkok for more than 10 years. I married to Jose who is Spanish and we have 3 lovely boys together.
We live in Bangkok, Thailand.
I like dancing salsa and some other latin dance just for pleasure and exercise.
My dream was to travel as a backpacker but didn't have a chance since now we have 3 little boys our trip has to be planned in advance and we always treated other place as our own house. In the other hand we also expected that other will treat ours as their own home too.