Fabulous Yaletown 1-bedroom, corner unit, in the heart of Downtown Vancouver. This is an excellent central location allowing you to explore the city, relax and take it all in. Major transit routes are at your fingertips, really, less than a minute away.
Suitable for solo adventurers, business travellers and couples.
- - Take off shoes once inside
- - No guests other than the ones approved
- - Clean up after yourself
- - Please let me know if you need anything at all!
- - Check-in anytime
- - Check-out by noon
- - Check in/out times are flexible. If you need any special accommodation, please let me know.
- - No noise before 7am or after 11pm
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 24 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Ciao! Love to cook and eat almost anything, explore as many places as I can, photography, learning languages and meeting all kinds of people!
I've recently lived in Europe for 2 years and am currently living in Vancouver, BC. My most recent trips have been a cross-Canada road trip this summer, to NYC last winter as well as Thailand/Nepal summer of 2013. So much to see!!
Fun fact: I'm a past Dance Dance Revolution champion in my hometown. I'm a huge nerd, what can I say! :D
Marc Antony said: "If you do what you love, you'll never work a day in your life." ...don't you agree? Live with no regrets and embrace every new experience!