Create a memorable stay at this one bedroom apartment (45 m 2 / 484 ft 2) with balcony, located near Central Tivoli park. In price included starter basic breakfast food, coffee&tea and use of four bikes.
Apartment is great for couples, business travelers, and families (with kids). You’ll love our place because of the green location, amazing ambiance & fantastic views.
CITY CENTER ★ 15 - 20 minutes by foot / 3 bus stations / 5-7 min ride with bike.
1. No drugs and/or irresponsible alcohol drinking in the flat.
2. Only guests who made reservations are allowed into the apartment.
3. Please keep it clean after yourself: empty trash bins, wash dishes after yourself, leave used towels in the laundry basket!
4. Please take off outdoor shoes, as we provide hotel slippers for our guests.
5. Guests will receive one (two if needed) house key and card for opening doors of the building. Cost of losing card with chip is 20 EUR. Key and card is only for guests who register with us, so giving them to other persons is forbidden!
6. When leaving the apartment for sightseeing, please make sure no safety hazard is staying in the apartment.
7. Prior to arrival please send us name & surname of guests staying with us. Please inform us about approximate time of arrival!
8. Tourist tax is included in the price.
9. Please respect our building house rule of quiet time after 10 PM until 8 AM!
10. Smoking is not allowed in the apartment! However you can smoke on the balcony. Please use the ashtray and trash bin provided for your convenience on the balcony.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 61 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I am a mother of two children and a wife. I am born traveler, adventurer and animal lover.
As a wear a lot of different hats during the day, my life motto is: "The only steady thing in life is change."
In my "free" time I love reading books and exploring new worlds through written words! Yoga and meditation are my "it" thing!
My style of hosting is very caring, comfy and clean ;)
My host motto is:
Under promise and over deliver it!
"Style is an option, clean is not!" - Tide detergent