Welcome to ReStart Apartment. It is a lovely fully-furnished apartment fulfilled with home atmosphere.
Place is located:
- 2 minutes walk from Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum,
- 10 minutes walk from Oświęcim Life Festival field, Soła River, parks, railway station and shopping center,
- 20 minutes walk from Auschwitz Jewish Center, Zamek Museum and city center with cafes and restaurants.
The apartment is located in very old building (probably built the same time as Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum). Place was remanufactured in November 2016. You will find here mostly everything you need:
- free Wi-Fi
- Smart TV (with Wi-Fi, no cable television)
- tea, sugar, coffee
- boiling pot, pots, cutlery, tableware
- washing maschine, clothes horse, iron, ironing board
- gas burner, electric oven
- all needed detergents
- wardrobe with hangers
- house slippers
- bed linnen
- fresh towels
- bathtube (with shower option)
- soap, shampoo, shower gel, body lotion, toilet paper
- hair dryer
- double bed (140x200), sofa (140x200), bunk bed (2x 90x200)
- infant crib and toys (by request)
- some dvd movies, books, games
This is a private apartment. You will have access to whole place.
I'll be happy to meet you, spend some time with you, help or advise. Basically I live next door. And I love to cook and share my meals with great people. In my free time I can also be your private pilot in my city or local area.
People with children are very welcome. We have all necessaries including extra crib.
You need to respect the neighbors especially at night.