Come getaway to the beautiful city of Boca Raton and enjoy your stay in a luxurious villa right on the water. There are plenty of things to do around the house, including:
★ Heated saltwater pool & jetted hot tub
★ Fully stocked kitchen & formal dining room
★ Indoor sauna & jacuzzi
★ Indoor elevator
★ Outdoor grill & patio seating
★ Media room with a PS3 and hundreds of DVDs
★ Three full living rooms & televisions in each bedroom
Each room of the house has been thoughtfully decorated by an interior designer, and at over 5,500 square feet, there's plenty of space for up to 7 guests.
★ THE BEDROOMS – Each bedroom has its own dedicated full bathroom, while the master itself contains a deluxe spa with a private wet sauna and oversized jet tub. And for business travelers, the master bedroom is equipped with a full desk and office space, complete with a printer.
★ THE KITCHEN – The kitchen is fully stocked with cooking equipment and common supplies such as vegetable oils and spices. There's a double oven and a six burner gas range to cook with, as well as tons of counter space so everyone has enough room.
★ THE POOL – The saltwater pool and jacuzzi is kept in pristine condition, and for those who like it warm there's a propane pool heater that heats the pool in as little as 10 minutes. There are plenty of floats to enjoy the water with during your stay, as well as a queen size outdoor chaise lounge that can seat up to 3 people. Feel free to have a barbecue outside – there's plenty of patio seating and the gas grill is always kept clean.
★ PRISTINE CONDITION – Countless hours are put into ensuring each corner of the home is professionally cleaned prior to your arrival. After every reservation, the home is cleaned & sanitized from top to bottom with eco-friendly, non-toxic cleaners to ensure safety for you and your family.
You'll have access to the entire home during your stay. We allow a maximum of three cars.
You'll have my number if you need to get in contact with me at any time during your stay.
– Yacht charter packages available upon request! Travel with your family on a luxurious 75-ft yacht to destinations such as the Bahamas, Miami Beach, The Florida Keys, and other iconic vacation sites. Cruises start as low as $3,000 and can run as short as 4 hours to over a week in duration.
– To ensure you get settled in and have a great start to your stay with us, we do provide initial supply of toilet paper, paper towels and other essentials but these may not be enough for your entire stay and you may need to purchase additional supplies.
– This is a private home being lived in while the home is not rented out, so there are surveillance cameras outside with the sole purpose of home security. For your privacy, all cameras have been removed from the interior of the house. You WILL NOT be under surveillance inside of the home.
- The yacht is prohibited and equipped with surveillance & motion detectors.
- No smoking in the house. If you smoke, you must go outside.
- No more than 7 people in the home and/or 3 cars in the driveway. If you plan to invite guests not specified in your reservation to the home during your stay, please ask first.
- Check-out is strictly 11:00 am because of our cleaning schedule. If you need a late check-out, please ask in advance and I'm happy to accommodate if possible. However, if guests are in the home without notice when the cleaning company arrives, they will simply leave which puts me in a difficult spot. For that reason, there is a $50 fee every 30 minutes after 11:00am.
- Absolutely no loud music or parties. By booking a reservation, you agree to the penalties of a $1,000 charge & a non-refundable cancellation of your remaining nights in the event of a noise complaint or party. This is a quiet neighborhood, and we wish to maintain good relationships with our neighbors.
- By booking a reservation, you acknowledge that surveillance cameras are recording outside of the house for security purposes. For your privacy, the inside of the house does not have any form of surveillance.
Growing up, I had the opportunity to live in over 10 different homes in four different states, so naturally I love to travel and see the world which brought me to Airbnb.
As a host I do anything I can to make my guest's trips as comfortable and convenient as possible. I try to give as much space as possible, but if you ever need something I can usually respond within 10 minutes.