The apartment is a 3-room flat with 2 bedrooms. We are located right next to Vienna Opera House, or 2 minutes walk from Karlsplatz, the very center of Vienna.
Our place is close to Wiener Staatsoper (Vienna State Opera), Kärntner Straße, Albertina, Tourist Info Vienna and Karlsplatz. It's good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and groups of up to 6 people.
The apartment is on the 2nd floor with an elevator. We have a fully equipped kitchen (with a dishwasher), TV, free high-speed WiFi.
Situated in a central but quiet street, across from the Hotel Zur Wiener Staatsoper. The apartment has a nice view as it is overlooking a courtyard and Krugerstrasse.
The apartment consists of a beautifully decorated living room that includes 1 foldable couch fitting up to 2 people for sleep.
The bathroom consists of a bathtub and has also a separate lavatory, giving enough space for the guests.
All necessary towels and bed linens are always provided fresh and clean!
The grocery store Billa Corso is within 5min walk away, which is open until 8pm on weekdays (Thursdays until 9pm).
Also, you have the possibility to rent a baby cot. Price upon request.
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Vienna :-)
If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime!
You have access to the entire apartment!
We are trying to be as flexible as possible so we normally schedule check-ins from 2 pm and checkouts until 12pm. We will set an appointment for your preferred check in and check out times. Please send us your arrival and departure times promptly after your booking.
When you complete the booking, you will get our contact details including our mobile number and our email, using which you will be able to reach us during working hours or in emergency cases.
Early check-ins and late check-outs are possible but are subject to availability.
Vienna's historical city center and most famous sights are right in the palm of your hand.
The apartment has two bedrooms that have king-size beds.
Each bedroom has a very large wardrobe, so you don't have to worry about storage space for your luggage and clothes.
We would be happy to help you anytime you need and make sure that you'll have some great time in Vienna :)
We also offer to book a taxi for our guests from the airport and train stations. Please message us for further information.
FREE pick-up from the train station or airport for guests staying 5 nights and more.
FREE pick-up when staying with us for New Year.
- Please respect, that SMOKING IS ABSOLUTELY FORBIDDEN in the apartment.
- Please note that you are renting out a private apartment in a residential house with other residents living in the building. Therefore please respect the night's rest of your neighbours and hence do not have loud music or gatherings from 10pm - 8am. The neighbours are very strickt and picky on that, so please keep that in mind. :-)
- If you are experiencing any problems please do not disturb any neighbours but contact us directly by phone or Airbnb chat.
- Please always close all windows and doors when leaving the apartment or when it starts raining, otherwise the windows and floors will get ruined.
- Please always turn off all lights when leaving the apartment!
- Please make sure that you have turned off all the appliances especially in the kitchen (stove, oven, etc.) every time you leave the premises.
- Please do not bring to the apartment any additional guests without prior authorization
- Please safeguard the set of two keys you will receive when entering the premises at the check-in. The compensation for the loss of keys is EUR 100 which will be deducted from your security deposit. Please make sure that the door of the apartment is properly closed/locked at all times, too.