ผู้เข้าพัก 2 คน
Our place is close to public transport, the city centre, family-friendly activities. You’ll love our place because of the location, the outdoors space, and the ambiance. Our place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, and families (with kids).
- Please time your arrival for after 3pm on the day of arrival and exit at 12pm on the day of the end of your lovely holiday. Would consider well trained dog, as there is a garden and plenty of walking space nearby. No cats as allergic.
- BnB needs to be requested and a surcharge of 4gbp per day of breakfast applies.
- We don't charge late fees or cancellation but would appreciate an SMS at least 24 hours before.
- Would prefer SMS for contact as often at work.
- Would appreciate relative quiet after 8pm for the baby.
- We look forward to meeting you and welcoming you.
We are a nice, friendly, outgoing family with a young baby girl.
We cannot live without some peace and our little routines i.e. little family walks to interesting historical off the beaten track places, reading literature and history, watching movies sometimes (we don't do TV), going to church (where we play and sing music), cooking before 8pm. We might do more a little DIY than many other families but otherwise we are quite traditional really. We love music and formal music especially. We enjoy the routines around our baby i.e. evening bath, swaddle and sleep. We respect people's privacy, you will find it generally quiet and believe that true hospitality is achieved when people are feeling at home. Please ignore review of 11th Dec as the person never came to our house and instead sent two builders labourers to stay at very short notice. We have reported this user.