RETREAT AND ESCAPE to the this brand new Comfortable & Cozy Tannersville vacation rental townhome. A place where you can enjoy nearby attractions such as CamelBack Ski Area, CBK Mountain Adventures, CamelBeach Water Park, Mount Airy Casino, The Outlets, Kalahair Indoor Water Park and many more.
Newly renovated three level attached townhouse 3 bedroom and 2 full bath in the Village community of Camelback.
• Bed linens, bath towels, body shampoo, hair shampoo/conditioner, hair dryer
• LED TV with basic cable channels, Free Wifi included
• 1 King bed, 1 Queen bed
• 2 bunk bed with lower full size bed and upper twin size bed.
• 2 Twins 8 inch Mattress
• Gas BBQ grill. Propane gas tank not included.
• In door heated swimming pool, indoor/outdoor tennis court, basketball court, sauna and gym in village community.
• Cookwares, utensils, plates, bowls, cups, glasses
• Coffee Machine, Toaster, Microwave, Washer/Dryer Machine
The Village at Camelback offers a sports complex facility including heated indoor swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, weight room as well as indoor tennis court with basketball hoop and outdoor tennis court.
The fitness room has equipment to accommodate most exercise regimens. There are free weights as well as a Universal Machine, Nordic Trac-Leg Lift Bike, Nordic Trac-Electric Weight System, Total Gym, Recumbant Bike and for walkers and runners a Treadmill.
Hours: Mon. - Fri. 9am to 5pm Sat. & Sun. 9am to 5pm
This beautiful pool is heated to 83 degrees year round.
After your swim you can lounge in the area around the pool or bask in the sun on the outside patio.
The pool is open to all Homeowners and Guests. As always, be safe.
Please see Pool Safety in the Rules & Regulations.
Pool hour Saturday 11:00am- 7:00pm, Sunday 11am-5pm
Summer Pool Hours 7 days a week starting July 1st- September 5th Sunday- Thursday 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday and Saturday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Pool hours are based upon lifeguard availability.
Tennis shoes are required to play on the newly renovated courts.
Hours: Mon. - Fri. 9am to 5pm Sat. & Sun. 9am to 5pm
This outdoor tennis court is particularly appealing during the spring, summer and fall. Waiting for a court is rarely an issue but if you must have a fixed time check with the office staff.
Location: Adjacent to Sportscenter
Hours: Sunrise to Sunset
Skiers will delight in the townhome's close proximity to 33 pristine ski and snowboarding trails at Camelback ski area. Unsurprisingly, snow tubing, cross country skiing, ice skating, and snowmobiling are also popular activities during the winter. Once the snow has melted, the slopes become Camelbeach Water Park, one of the area's most acclaimed summertime attractions. From hiking and mountain biking to fly fishing and rock climbing, outdoor enthusiasts will surely find plenty of adventures throughout the Poconos. This townhome is also a short distance from Pocono State Park, which includes picturesque land within parts of eastern Pennsylvania, as well as parts of New York and New Jersey. Should you find yourself at the base of the mountain, you'll be just 15 minutes from Mount Airy Casino and close to fantastic restaurants, shopping centers, golfing, and auto-racing attractions. No matter how you choose to spend your time here, this outstanding Tannersville vacation rental townhome leaves nothing to be desired!
*Please note the pool at the village sport center has limited hours during the winter and is only available for use on Saturdays from 11AM - 7PM and Sundays from 11AM - 5PM
Please note this complex is not a wheelchair handicapped accessible area.
~No parties or events
~Small pets is allowed
~Check-in is after 4PM
~Check-out is before 12PM
~Please send me message regarding Early Check-in and late Check-out prior to my approval depending on my booking schedule and additional charges applies
(*$10 per hour). I will do my best to accommodate.
• Quiet time is between 10pm and 8am- please be courteous to nearby neighbors and not be loud outdoor and late at night as this property is a attached townhouse.
• Family and guests/friends of family only. NO PARTIES or events please.
• Please turn all lights off, turn all heat thermostats to 60 degrees during winter, close all window/doors, turn off the ac in the summer time, and unplug all appliances.
• Please leave all skiing & boarding equipments in the outside closet on the left before front entrance door to prevent damaging the floor.
• Please take off your shoes in the house.
• Please do not use bath towels/linens outdoor as they become soiled and extremely hard to clean.
• Please tidy up any remaining food waste/garbage to prevent foul smell from developing. Please leave all trash in garbage bags and leave them in the trash cans or next to them if you can't fit everything inside. Upon check out, please bring all trash down to the trash compactor by
• Please kindly treat this home with respect
Your TLC for the unit is greatly appreciated! Enjoy and have a good time!
As always, don't hesitate to contact me regarding any concerns or questions.
I have been coming to the Poconos for many years with my family and children. I love interior design and cannot live without coffee or my iPhone. My family and I live just outside of New York City. We love to cook and enjoy each others company whenever we have the time. Opening this Poconos townhouse to be shared with travelers who become friends has been one of the most positively life altering decision I have made. My family and I have a lot to be grateful for and could not ask for more.