Enjoy this charming historic home built in 1916 located just 3 blocks from the Algiers/Canal St. Ferry. Located in the heart of Algiers Point, this home just a ferry ride to the French Quarter and other downtown attractions.
This recently renovated home includes 1 queen bed/ 1 bathroom. The common area also includes 2 twin sleeper sofas. Notable amenities include: a Keurig with K-cups, light breakfast, a fully stocked kitchen and washer/dryer. Easy on-street parking in front of the home.
1. On street parking is available during your stay. Follow all parking rules mandated by the city.
2. People other than those in the guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property must be disclosed to the owner and the sole responsibility of the guest.
3. Be respectful of neighbors & noise levels
4. Absolutely no smoking inside the home.
5. Please keep home locked and secured at all times.
6. Do not walk on wooden floors while wearing heels. It causes very obvious damage to the pine floors.
7. Do not flush feminine personal hygiene products in the toilet.
8. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
9. No parties or events please.
10. No illegal drug use in home.
11. No fighting.
12. No damaging the property.
13. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
14. Please do not remove towels or linens from the property.
My name is Jen and I'm New Orleans native. There's just something about New Orleans' uniqueness that draws you in and stays with you and I hope to share the this great city with my guests .