Cool and quiet 1 bedroom flat, a brief walk from Cascais centre, its beaches, train and bus station. We've got two more flats in the same building, perfect if you want to combine your stay with friends and their families.
[NOTE: we now have 3 apartments here in the same building, perfect if you want to come in a larger group and stay close by].
Check the other listings in my profile:
"SUNSHINE DUPLEX" and "SUNSHINE CASCAIS PERFECT SPOT"]
Don't be fooled when the lift takes you down 3 floors. Built on a hill, our building stands by a wonderful pinewood where you can enjoy the sound of silence, the sheep that come by and, if it rains, the water running in the little creek. Welcome!
The Sunshine Hideaway is in a residential apartment in Cascais, just a 12 minute walk from the train and bus station, Cascais centre and 1300mt / 0.8 mi from the nearest beach. The flat is in a private building in a very quiet area of Cascais, overlooking a creek surrounded by trees and only a short walk away from the beach and nearest supermarket.
With easy and free parking at the entrance of building, ‘The Sunshine Hideaway – Cascais’ is just 12 min away from the train station where 34 minutes by train will drop you in Lisbon, 5 minutes from A5 motorway that accesses Lisbon too, 15 min drive to historical village Sintra and 10 min drive to world famous surf beach Guincho if you want to hit the waves! please feel free to 'destroy' them, not the beaches ;)
The Sunshine Hideaway is on minus-3rd floor of the building (where there are apartments from minus-3 to plus-5, the building is on a hill and the apartments run in duplex and triplex type and go "up" and "down") and has one room with 2 beds, one living room with a sofa bed and an open space kitchen, one complete toilet and a wonderful balcony facing the pinewood.
Amenities, extra info:
* Free WIFI, laundry washer, microwave, coffee and toast machine + iron.
* Free Toiletries/Amenities. Hairdryer and Flatiron.
* Beach Towels + parasol (upon request, small fee).
* Baby crib upon request
* Transfer and pick-up from/to airport (organized upon request, extra charge)
* Check in: 14h (if no guests are leaving can be earlier)
* Check out: 11h (if no guests are arriving, can be later).
The best and most frequent compliment from friends that visited our flat: "you live in a summer apartment all year!"
The apartment and common areas of the building are all open for the guests.
There's a small playground on the back of the building.
As much or as little as they need! Always available depending of course of our work permitting to answer immediately or to be here during working hours.
We have 3 apartment/listings in the same building:
The Sunshine Duplex Cascais - 2 bedroom (sleeps 6)
The Sunshine Cascais Perfect Spot - 2 bedroom (sleeps 6)
The duplex flat is inside a private condominium on a very quiet, friendly location so please...
• No parties and loud music allowed.
• No pets unless previously agreed.
• Smoking only outside.
• If driving, respect the parking spaces outside the building.
• Susana is half swedish so ‘no outside shoes’ in the house is greatly appreciated. Tack så mycket.
• You will find a great kit of various toiletries & amenities to use and keep.
• There’s a recycling station at the opposite side of the parking area. We encourage you to separate your waste during your stay.
• Treat the space as if your own.
• Guests are welcome but please be aware of extra noise, especially at night,the building is residential.
• Any questions or problems during your stay, just let us know. It takes less than 1 minute to get from our flat to yours, we’re glad to help even if it’s just to help you finish your traditional portuguese meal.
• If you’d like extra cleaning service during your stay, let us know, it can be arranged for a fee (subject to cleaning ladys’ availability).
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 84 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Half Portuguese, Half Swede, 100% full-time mother of an 8-year old girl. Journalist in a fashion magazine, I live with another journalist, addicted to cars as much as I am to creams and perfume.
I travel a lot with work but nothing beats coming back from the airport on the Marginal road on the Estoril Coast and arriving in beautiful Cascais. Home sweet home!
Vacations I really loved: South India, Toquio & Kyoto, Istambul and southTurkey, Croatia, Yucatan, Greek Islands, Prague, Budapest, Rome, S Tomé, Turks & Caicos...
Favorite work destinations: Paris, London, Milan, NY, what else?
ps. we used to live in the duplex flat but when the family grew we moved to a triplex in the same building, that's how much we love the apartments here and the location. Any issues during your stay: just knock on our door!