Couples and business travelers will love this private poolside super suite with spa near parks, trails, restaurants, shops, movie theaters, downtown, colleges, the airport, and the all new sports and entertainment complex: Golden 1 Center in the Golden State's Capitol City.
Come and go as you please through a private entrance. Cozy up to a romantic fireplace, comfy queen bed, and 50 inch flat screen TV with cable, Netflix, and HBO...or get some work done via free wifi.
- NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY! No swimming or spa use without permission.
- If/when permission is granted, use pools at your own risk (with caution).
- Hot tub is seasonal but may be available upon request. Permission only!
- Please do not sleep on decorative pillows. Place them on the carpet.
- Please do not place wet drinks on wood furniture. Use coasters!
- Please hang wet towels to dry. Do not place them on the carpet.
- Please help conserve water by keeping keep showers brief.
- Please ensure the gate securely closed when coming and going.
CONTACTING YOUR HOST:
- Please TEXT for non-urgent matters.
- Please CALL for URGENT matters or if text is not answered promptly.
My partner Chris and I (Lenard) have lived in Sacramento for more than 20 years. Chris works for Amtrak and I'm a retired land surveyor. We have a cat named Raider, a gray and white Persian you might see in the yard at times. We try to keep him contained to the backyard, but he can find his way home should he accidentally get out front. That said, please ensure the gate is securely closed as you come and go. Chris travels quite a bit but I'm typically home, so just text or call me if you need anything. Otherwise, we hope you enjoy your privacy, and thanks for being our guest. Safe travels, ~Lenard & Chris