ผู้เข้าพัก 4 คน
As a Super Host This property is designed for your comfort. New Beds. I have TWO LISTINGS. You are near highway I-35 & Douglas Av. 2 min. to Downtown. Apartment is over 900 sq.ft. of Area. The entire apartment is yours, close to family activities, airport, restaurants, bars, grocery stores, coffee shops, Galleries, lounge bars, theaters, parks, bike paths, and nightlife. This apartment is good for couples, & business travelers. You are 10min. from Airport. This property is FOR SALE by Litsey
All new carpet and paint all updated in Jan. of 2017 ALL NEW. This apartment/ home is all yours, designed for the travelers, close to downtown, clean and very comfortable. Has full kitchen, stove, ice box. dishwasher, new carpet, art exhibition by International Artists.
Front garden, back yard garden with BBQ grill. You can park behind gated fenced area. The entire apartment on main floor, new beds, TV, full kitchen, fireplace, art exhibition, and full bath. This home has been all updated in Jan. 2017.
Meet guests show them around home/apartment hand over keys. Your host has his Apartment in the basement. I'm here 24/7 to help make your stay more comfortable.
There are a number of restaurants, bars, grocery stores, laundromats, coffee shops, Art Galleries, boutiques, lounge bars, churches, theaters, parks, bike paths, Art Museums, Concert halls, and other artistic and architectural points of interest nearby. Most of these amenities are within a few miles from the Apartment. We are minutes from a area called Old Town in downtown Wichita, KS.
- If you have extra guests staying the night please submit them in your payment.
-No smoking inside Apartment/Home Front yard in fine.
- Sorry No Pets.
-No parties or loud noises after 11:00 P.M.
Check-in 2:00 PM. Check-out 11:00 AM.
24/7 Alarm System to protect all guests on this property. Keeping things simple and clean, we are here to help you make your stay comfortable and fun. Any questions please check with your host. Thank You Brent Litsey
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 112 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
SUPER HOST. I have 2 listings to Book from Private Apartments/ HOME Designed for the traveler. These listings are 2 min. to downtown Wichita, KS. Near Douglas & I-35, Any questions just write. Thank You Brent Litsey
• International Artist & Private Art Dealer: Brent Litsey .
• Personal Art Tours: Central America, Australia, London, Paris, Monte Carlo, Holland, Italy, Germany and the United States. I have visited more than 300 Museums and Art Galleries Worldwide since 1970. I have sold my works of Art in over 30 foreign countries.
Exclusive works of Art by Brent Litsey worldsbest 2014-2017
Exclusive works Of Art by Brent Litsey artsdirectgallery I offer many works of Art by Picasso and other famous artist for sale with mandates and all rights.
• International Artist: Brent Litsey.
• Exhibited in 6 Final Friday Art Walks in Wichita, KS. 2012-2017
• Members of the BBB in Wichita, Kansas USA 2011-2017
• 30 Educational Art Films on YouTube by Litsey
• Works by Brent Litsey on eBay 2010-2017
• Art Works by Litsey in: Aboriginal Art Gallery & Cultural Muse In Australia
• Art Works by Litsey in: Alice Springs, Darwin, and Victoria Australia. 2012-2016
• Galleries in Wichita, KS. Art by Brent Litsey 2012-2017
• Art Exhibit by Litsey: Wichita Art Museum- Gift Store. Wichita, KS. 2010-2015.
• Exhibit: Kemper Museum- Gift Store Kansas City, Mo. 1996 Raku Works
• Arts in Wichita, Ks. WSU. University Channel 13 TV. Film in Litsey’s Studio 1993.
• News Article: The Moon Valley Art News: Phoenix Az. 2000
• News Article: The Wichita Business Journal: Vol. 14 No. 49 Art Business Strategies Pg. 10 Dec. 3 1999.
• News Article: The Kansas Magazine: Fall of 1997 Japanese Raku by Litsey
• News Article: “The Best Kept Secret in Kansas” Eldorado, Ks. Litsey’s Art Studio.
• Governor’s Special Arts Exhibit, Ks. 1998
• Trade Embassy: Tokyo, Japan
• International Trade Show: Tokyo, Japan . Raku by Brent Litsey
• International Exhibit: Osaka, Japan- Rinku-Gate Tower. 1996
• Permanent Collection: Manori, Japan 1996- Honor from City Mayor
• Permanent Collection: Warren Hall III. Museum Eldorado, KS.
• Produced: Aboriginal painting exhibit in Wichita, Ks.
• Toured: Australia outback for dream time painting collection.
• Awards: National Scholastic Award 1st. Place. 1968 Metal Sculpture.
• Owner/ 2 Galleries & working Studios in Nederland, Colorado 12 years.
• The Litsey’s family is founding members of The Boulder’s Pottery Guild.
1970. Boulder, Colorado.
• Designer& builder of 8 High-Fire kilns: For Salt Glazing, Stoneware and Raku.
Artists Statement: As a full time International Contemporary Artist I have been profoundly influenced by my worldly travels viewing art works within more than 200 galleries and Art Museum spanning back forty years. The work I'm creating today are reflections of all those experiences, keeping that in mind I feel my true Art roots start and fall into a style called pure psychic automatism, constituting a significant artistic record of my personal psychic forces with total control to express my freedom.
My works of Art are now held in private collections in over 30 countries around the world. I also represent many famous Artists
Please Contact Mr. Litsey International Art Dealer.
Pablo Picasso, Joan Miró, Alexander Calder, Samuel Francis, Pierre Renoir, Alberto Burri, Richard Haas, Claude Monet, Vassily Kandinsky, Marc Chagall, Paul Rubens, Vincent Van Gogh, Jackson Pollock, Mark Rothko, Alberto Giacometti, Henri Matisse,
Gerhard Richter, Jean-Michel Basquiat, Roy Lichtenstein, Andy Warhol, and Henry Moore.
I Specialize in: Contemporary art, abstract, paintings, sculptures, fused glass jewelry, stoneware pottery, mono-type prints, video production, minimalism, cubism, outsider art, pop art, drawings, dichroic fused glass jewelry, Swarovski crystal glass jewelry, Japanese Raku pottery, salt glazing, hand thrown pottery, kiln building, beading, lamp work, welding, print making, stain glass, fiber glass, educational art videos, webmaster skills, film production with branding, design work, art shows and large contemporary paintings.
P.O. Box 1357 Wichita, Kansas 67201 USA
Copyright © by Brent Litsey All rights reserved.