Hosting on a monthly basis starting Nov 1st!
Adorable new 1st floor condo in the heart of one of DC's most popular neighborhoods - U St/14th St. With a 95% Walk Score this cozy condo is close to grocery stores, popular restaurants, bars & cafes in the U St, Adams Morgan and Dupont areas, is 5 blocks from the U St Metro and just over a mile to the White House and other tourist destinations. A stone's throw from Meridian Hill Park it has it all!
Built in 2015, 2 year old 700 sqf condo with hardwood floors, quartz countertops and new appliances.
Guests also have access to an outside table in the shared condo area.
Working professional happy to offer suggestions for things to see and do as you wish.
A mile and a 1/2 from the White House and "The Mall", the most popular tourist destination stretching from the Capitol building to the Lincoln Memorial, with monuments and museums and the White House (on 16th street) in between. A quick uber/lyft ride to Georgetown 2 miles away.
The popular U/14th St neighborhood has a tendency to be loud - this condo is just far enough off the beaten path to be a quiet spot though close enough to walk to all the action.
Grocery store/cafe on one side of the block (14th St), Meridian Hill park on the other (15th St).
Note: The very friendly and beloved Felix the cat lives here.
1. Please take care of condo facilities and keep condo tidy.
2. Guests are responsible for compensating host for any lost or damaged items. You will be staying in the host's home. Please treat it as if it's your own.
3. Home cooking is allowed with kitchenware, but no frying because of the sensitive smoke alarm.
4. No illegal activities.
5. Quiet time before 9am and after 10pm.
6. Do not walk or jump on the bed, as doing so will cause the supportive slats to crack.
7. Do not flush anything down the toilet besides toilet paper and human waste, including any feminine hygiene products, floss, tissues, and other garbage.
8. Please do not smoke inside the condo, the building common areas or outside of the apartment.
ตั้งแต่วันที่ 01 พฤศจิกายน 2017 - 01 เมษายน 2018 จำนวนคืนขั้นต่ำคือ 30 คืน
Originally from the SF Bay Area, I've lived in DC for the last 7 years. I'm very active - love to run, hike, bike and be in the outdoors. I also enjoy a good dinner, fun bars and good shopping.
When I'm out traveling/airbnbing I'm quiet, respectable and will most likely be there just to lay my head.
I enjoy hosting because as a traveler myself, I like meeting new people and sharing a bit of what it's like to live as a DC local.
My life motto is no regrets.