A spacious 4 bedroom apartment ideal for families, groups of friends, or business trips.
Very close to the Subway, Direct Line to the Airport.
In a Central yet Secluded, Quiet, and Safe Neighbourhood.
On a First Floor with No Elevator (31 Steps)
The apartment is very spacious and uniquely decorated.
- Bedroom 1 - One Queen Bed (160x200cm)
- Bedroom 2 - One Queen Bed (160x200cm)
- Bedroom 3 - One Double Bed (140x200cm)
This bed used to have a very hard mattress but I changed it so if you read about it in a review know that the old, extremely hard mattress is gone! :)
- Bedroom 4 - Two Single Beds (80x200cm)
We have 2 Extra Foldable Single Beds for older children.
We also have 2 Portable Cots and 2 High Chairs for babies or small children.
- There are 2 bathrooms:
1. Master Bathroom, with a Bathtub with Shower, Wash Basin, Toilet, Bidet
2. Secondary Bathroom, with a small wash Basin, Toilet and a Shower Head with Curtains and a Floor Drain
- The Kitchen is big and fully equipped, with a Table for 4
- The Living and Dining Room are very spacious,,with a Table for 8 and a Table for 4
- There is a Massage Chair in the Living Room and also a Hammock.
- The Bedroom with the 2 Single beds has an Independent Entrance, access to the apartment is done through Bedroom 2, right next to it, or through the Stairwell.
- The maximum number of guests we can accomodate is 10 but 2 of the guests should be children as the extra beds are a bit narrow to be confortable for adults.
There's WI-FI in the whole apartment and a TV with full Cable Service.
The Kitchen is fully equipped - Stove, Oven, Microwave, Kettle, Nespresso Machine, Drip Coffee Maker, Toaster, Blender, Dish-washer, Washing Machine.
Bed Linens and Towels are provided.
I will be here to welcome you and give you some tips if you so desire.
I live in the flat right above this one above and I'm available to help with any questions you may have.
Center for Modern Art
Central Mosque of Lisbon
Amália Rodrigues Garden
Eduardo VII Park
Estufa Fria Botanical Garden
Nova University of Lisbon - Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences; Rectory
Check-in is after 14h / 2Pm.
If possible this can be somewhat flexible.
We like clean and tidy guests, you are expected to leave the apartment in good condition.
No smoking inside the apartment.
Do not move furniture around. If you do please put it back before you leave.
It is a residential building so absolutely no noise after midnight.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 28 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I'm kind of new at this but I'm very excited about being a host.
I recently renovated the apartment below the one I live in and am now renting it to visitors from around the world.
If you want to know more about me or the house please do not hesitate to ask.
I never know what to put in these profile things as I prefer to talk to people directly.