Our cozy room for two is located at the third floor of a Cozy House at the center of the city. It is near the church (Catholic), school, malls (Gaisano, Victoria Plaza, Abreeza), market (Agdao Public Market), and the food street (Torres). Our place has an easy access to public transportation like jeepneys, tricycles, and taxi cabs.
The room is located at the 3rd floor
Adjacent to a rest room.
Water supply is low during day time in Obrero, but a water pump is available. Water container is provided for storage in the rest room.
Guests will use the main door for entry, a staircase is available to reach to the 3rd floor. A family is staying in the 1st 2 floors, you may ask them for queries, they are willing to help. The 3rd floor living room and dining area are common areas for you to use. A television is available in the living room. In the dinning area, a drinking water is available for you. You may use the utensils and the water heater for your hot drinks. Both areas are equipped with electric fans, and windows that can be opened to your liking.
Please inform me at least 2 days before your scheduled stay, including your time of arrival in Davao. Should there be delays with your flight, you may call, text, or pm me through my contact number and (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) account, respectively. So we can make some adjustments to suit your need.
Check-in as early as 8am and as late as 10pm. If you are going to be late, please advise ahead of time so I can coordinate with the person in charge of your chek-in. Keys to the place will be endorsed to you as soon as you check-in.
1. This is a house with a family living on the other floors, we recommend limitation of loud sounds.
2. Since the room is located at the third floor, we recommend that you take precaution when climbing up and down the stairs so we can prevent accidents.
3. A common space is available for you to use on the same floor: living area with television & electric fan; dinning room w/ utensils.
4. We do not allow food inside the room since this would attract insects which may cause discomfort to your stay. A refrigerator is available in the dinning area provided just outside your room.
5. Always keep your valuables in your room and keep it locked so we can avoid losses.
6. Please turn off lights & aircon; pull out plugs in the room and close water faucet or shower before you leave the house.
7. Please remove the garbage bags and replace them with new ones (provided) so as not to make your room smelly when you come back. A big garbage bin is provided near the gate of the house.
8. A fire exit is available but we do not recommend guests to be staying in that area unless the need arise because of possiblity of fall.
9. Please don't loose the keys provided so you won't have to pay unnecessary cost.
10. We recommend a curfew at 11 pm for your safety.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 2 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น