My place is close to public transport, and Exeter airport. You’ll love it because of the location, the people, the outdoors space (garden), the neighbourhood, and the ambiance. My place is good for couples, and singles, and business travellers. I do have 3 cats so dogs not really suitable sorry.
- - Quiet from 11pm until morning - early start for flight is fine.
- - Kitchen can be used for snacks - please leave as you find.
- - Washing machine can be used for longer stays.
- - Please remove shoes on carpets.
- - Meals to be eaten in kitchen/diner not bedroom.
- - This is our home so please respect that fact.
- - Milk provided and tea/coffee. Anything else please provide your own food or ask.
I'm a travel agent - and love to travel of course.... have travelled many places in the world my favourites so far are Cape Town, San Diego and my beloved Thailand. I'm a big fan of live music of pretty much all kinds.
My house is brand new and i love it - never been happier. I have a fabulous hot tub in the garden which is great for relaxing.
I work from home so am here most of the time - happy to help out with advice of places to go around here. I work a lot of hours but also enjoy a glass of wine and a chat! I can't wait to meet you.