Casa Encantada is located within walking distances of downtown on a quiet street that looks out to the river and sunsets. Fully furnished with room for the whole family and decorated with original artwork. The private patio is great for dogs!
2006 construction, with diamond plaster walls and new stucco.
Home security system
2 car garage with remote controller
2200 SQ ft plus garage
All rooms are on the same lst floor level:
Master- Natura firm topper on Simmons Alexandria mattress queen bed, separate bath and shower, walk -in closet, and 50" TV.
Queen- new Simmons plush/firm mattress and closet outfitted with shelving.
Twins (2)- new Simmons plush/firm mattresses and closet outfitted with shelving.
Queen and double twin rooms share a bathroom with bath/shower.
Guest powder room.
Dining Room seats 8
Kitchen has Bosch stove, granite counters, dishwasher, is fully furnished with dinnerware/glassware for 10 and all kitchen appliances.
Living Room has kiva and Sony stereo/IPOD docking, and 40" TV.
Den leads to patio, has 2nd Kiva, 32" TV, and a breakfast area.
Heating is radiant heat.
Cooling is new 2016 Evaporative Cooler.
Private back patio with table, chairs, umbrella, and grill ready for use!
All three TV's have Apple TV and live local stations.
Both fireplaces are indoors and we will provide the first stack of firewood, additional stacks can be purchased at Albertson's.
Guests have access to the entire home including a two car garage and private yard.
I will be available to meet with you when you check-in to go over specificities if you would like. Otherwise, it is a self check-in process. I live and work nearby and am always a phone-call away if you have questions or need help with anything in the house.
• Absolutely no smoking on the entire property
• To comply with Agreements, a simple lease will be executed and sent to you prior to arrival.
• 7 day minimum stay
• $200 Cleaning Fee
• $300 Security Deposit (will not be charged to your card unless items are missing/there is damage to the property)
• Two dogs are welcome. One dog is allowed without any additional fee. Two dogs will incur a $100 flat fee for the duration of your stay. Additional dogs will need to make special arrangements as well as incur additional fees. Please let us know how many dogs you are bringing upon reservation. Back yard is fully walled and secured. Beds and large kennel are provided as well if needed. Renters are asked to clean up after their pets.
• We do not allow cats or other pets. Dogs only. If you have a special case, please contact us and let us know and we will be happy to discuss your needs regarding pets.
• We provide one stack of firewood for our guests to use for their entire stay at Casa Encantada during the winter months. If you need more, Alberston's sells stacks for about $6/stack.
• Well behaved dogs (up to 2) welcome, the back yard is enclosed with locked gate for entrance/exit. Deposit required. No pets allowed on furnishings; beds and a large kennel are provided if needed while guests are gone. Please pick up after your dog(s).
• We are the owners and ask tenants to enjoy our original artwork, sculptures, and ceramics, but also to take care with them. If children or larger dogs are present please place art or ceramics away in cabinets/closets to ensure everyone's safety.
• Tenants should respect neighbors and quiet neighborhood.
• Trash and recycling pickup is Monday morning, place on curb Sunday night.
• No smoking on entire property.
• A detailed inventory is kept on all items at Casa Encantada. Please be respectful of items belonging to the house and let us know if something is broken during your stay.
• Guests are allowed during the day, but no more than 6 people allowed to stay in the house overnight.
• Please leave the key in the lockbox every time you come and go from the property as to ensure the key will not be lost. If a key is lost, a $50 replacement key/lock system fee will be charged to your account.
• As a formality to the homes owners association the tenant is required to sign a simple lease during check in.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 23 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I am an entrepreneur and business owner in Santa Fe. Traveling is a great passion of mine. The world is an amazing place and there is not enough lifetime to see and experience it all. Over the years I have been the beneficiary of much kindness from strangers while traveling. Such experiences have impacted me profoundly and will stay with me for the rest of my life. That is why I want each casa to be a wonderful place for my guests to create their own special memories.