2 bedrooms + loft and 2 bathrooms - Top floor unit in Treehouse Condominiums located at the heart of Summit County is the perfect location to explore the high peaks of the Colorado Rockies. Centrally located and close to several world class ski resorts (Arapahoe Basin, Breckenridge, Copper Mountain, Keystone, and Vail). Try one or try them all….they are all only a short drive away! Or come up and enjoy time in the mountains during the summer. There are always plenty of outdoor activities to do!
• Sleeps 8 comfortably: 2 bedrooms, each with a queen size bed and a loft with 2 additional queen size beds.
• 2 bathrooms: 1 connected to one of the bedrooms and has a shower. The other located off the living room and has a bathtub
• Kitchen: Fully remodeled with all new appliances. Well equipped kitchen with microwave, toaster, coffee maker, and new dishes & flatware
• Living room: 18 foot wood beam vaulted ceilings, 58 inch TV, bluetooth enabled soundbar speakers, wood burning fireplace, and balcony.
• Loft: 2 queen size beds, sofa, 47 inch TV, DVD player, and Wii with 2 controllers (bring your favorite Wii game). Perfect area for kids to have their own space and spread out. Please note that this TV is not connected to cable/satellite TV so it's good for DVD player and Wii gaming.
• Clubhouse: Indoor pool, 3 hot tubs, racquetball court, gym, sauna, pool table, and video games.
• Internet: Condo unit dedicated Wifi provided
• You will have access to the main Clubhouse and its' facilities.
• There is a coin operated laundry room on the bottom floor of the building and another one at the clubhouse.
• The condo is on the 3rd floor. There is no elevator in the building so some may find it difficult/tiresome to walk the two flight of stairs. The condo is not easily accessible for the handicapped or disabled.
We are available via phone if you have any questions or concerns during your stay.
Our condo has a strict policy in regards to no pets/animals in the unit. Unfortunately, this includes service animals of any kind. Our young son has severe allergies to animal hair and we want to avoid any situations related to allergic reactions or trips to the emergency room. Our family uses this condo on a regular basis to get away from life's daily grind whenever we can.
If you have an animal or pet that you would like to bring on your trip, or have a service animal that must accompany you on your travels, we kindly ask that you book elsewhere. There are other short term rental options in the immediate area that allows animals as guests. We thank you for your understanding.
Please be sure to move your car in the parking lot once every 48 hours to avoid towing. The Wildernest HOA has strict rules in order to monitor unauthorized parking and to properly clear out snow from the parking lot.
- Quiet Time Between 10PM - 7AM
- Thank you for not wearing shoes in the home
- Absolutely no pets or animals allowed. Our son has severe allergies to pet hair. Please see "other things to note" section above. Also, HOA does not allow guests to have pets on the premises and they have a stiff fine for any violations.
- Yep, it's legal in Colorado. But we don't allow it in our unit though, sorry.
- Minimum age to rent the condo is 25. Someone at least 25 years of age must be part of the group.
- Loss of Club House Key - $50 from Security Deposit
- Loss of House Key - $50 from Security Deposit
NO HOUSE PARTIES ALLOWED: If there is a party in this condo (as evidenced by noise complaints to the on-premises HOA or by large amounts of trash and destruction) you will be charged for complete clean-up and replacement for all damaged items. If you intend to throw a party, rent somewhere else. We are SERIOUS about protecting our home and being respectful for other guests and neighbors in the building.