• Enjoy a real local Medellin experience in a big, lovely house. Laureles is one of the best locations in the City
• Spacious private room and private bathroom
• Fully furnished house. Big, fully equipped kitchen, roomy common areas
• Great location. Steps away to supermarkets, shopping malls, better restaurants, coffee shops, night clubs, and much more.
• Easy transportation to the rest of this amazing city!
• Laureles is gorgeous, intimate, and very safe. Best Kept Secret of Medellin!
Big, lovely house created especially for travelers and their needs.
• Big, fully equipped kitchen.
• Private room: Double bed, desk/workspace, night stand, lamp, closet.
• Private Bathroom & shower. Hot water.
• Sprawling double-sized living room, large dining room table and sectional sofas.
• Entertainment room: Big, comfortable sofa bed, HDTV. Chromecast and Apple TV with Netflix account.
This is a second floor house (We live in the first floor).
With 12-foot ceilings, sun-flooded, windowed rooms and cool marble flooring throughout the space, you'll have a luxury experience at an affordable price ; )
Feel at home staying here. You're welcome to use the whole apartment and all the furniture as if it was your own home. Double-sized living room, entertainment room, laundry room and patio. 10MB WiFi. Laundry facilities are open for you
Since we're local, we're able to help you out with everything you need to have a great time in Medellin. We want you to have the greatest experience in our city :) and we'll be glad to welcome you into my home and give you the best advices to enjoy the most out of your trip here.
We live in the first floor. You can always reach us for anything you may need.
It is rarely reported in travel books and periodicals but Medellin possesses outstanding pure drinking water from the tap. We invite you to try-drink up!
The average nightly temperature in Medellin is cool and comfortable ranging between (F) 58 degrees and 65 degrees. Many of our guests rarely require air conditioning; nonetheless, we can give you a fan upon request.
- If you open it, close it - If you borrow it, return it - If you turn it on, turn it off - If you break it, fix it - If you use it, take care of it - If you make a mess, clean it up - If you move it, put it back
- Have A Good Time!
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 177 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
We are Mario and Cata. We are from Medellin and your Colombian hosts. We're both software engineers, but more importantly, we are a couple impassioned about enriching life experiences. That's why we enjoy meeting new people, cultures, languages and stories!
We love to travel, get to know new foods and new friends. We found on Airbnb a whole new way to travel: without getting out from our place. We loved Airbnb when we first used it on a trip through South America, and now we love to host, just as we would want to be hosted ;)
More than your hosts, we offer you our friendship. We love to help out with a smile. Hey! we are from Medellin after all, that's what we are known for :)
We love Medellin and our properties. We really enjoy to share them, so you can have the best experience in this wonderful City.