Our place is located downtown Verona, in a quiet area and within walking distance to restaurants, cafés, local businesses and across a grocery store. The place is at a 10-min ride from Epic and 20-min ride from UW campus and downtown Madison. It is also close to a bus stop.
The room has a queen bed, a desk and a walking closet and it faces an old railroad that has now been turned into a walking and bike trail.
You will have your own bathroom.
We will provide coffee in the mornings.
You are welcome to use the kitchen and the living areas. No access to laundry room or our bedroom.
We are happy to provide guests with any information regarding places to visit, dine-in, directions...
You must be OK with dogs; we have a playful small dog (a shorkie) whose name is Baxter.
- Keep the place clean and tidy.
- Make sure windows are closed before turning the heating or the A/C on.
- If you use the kitchen, please use wooden utensils with pans and pots.
- No use of washer or dryer.
- Only Airbnb paying guests are allowed to stay.
- Do not make noise after 10 PM.
- No loud music.
-Do not leave lights on all day or night long.
-Please be respectful with our belongings.
- No outdoor shoes inside.
- Lock the house anytime you leave.
- Park in the designated stalls; respect stall designated for handicapped people.
- Check-in is after 5:00 PM and check-out is before 10:00AM, but we are flexible.