Located on a quiet tree lined street, the bungalow's garden level design was influenced by the rumpus rooms of the 1950's.
A private side entry, a few steps down from the rear courtyard, leads into your tropical get away. Heywood Wakefield furniture and thatch palm leaf wall covering enhance the Tiki vibe of the sitting room. An exercise area, private bedroom and bath are all accessed from this main space. While the suite is at garden level, it is always bright and airy.
- No Smoking Anywhere on property
- No loud noise after 9 pm. This is a quiet neighborhood
- Coasters under all drinks (thanks for helping protecting the vintage antiques)
- Lock/Close door anytime leaving or sitting in yard. Sometimes the local squirrels like to sneak in.
- Locked doors/cabinets are locked for a reason. Please keep out
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.