This is a three-story townhouse in a quiet neighborhood. You will have the entire 450 sq ft basement with a private bathroom, microwave, mini fridge, full bed and work desk to yourself. Free parking right in front of the house. Easy access to mountains and ski resorts, 20min drive to Red Rocks, 20min to downtown Denver, and a convenient bus stop less than 5 min walk from here. We have several supermarkets, a golf course, great bike trails and parks just a stone's throw away.
We take pride in our property and would like to keep our place as clean as possible. The whole basement is yours but we will need to arrange access to the laundry area (for long term stayers). This is strictly a non-smoking, no pets household.
- Please remove shoes beyond the kitchen area.
- You're welcome to cook but please leave the place in the same condition it was found in.
- Quiet hours: 11pm-6am. There will most likely be other guests in the house who get up quite early in order to make the most of their Denver stay, so please be respectful of that.
- Turn off all lights before leaving the house.
- Flexible check-in/out times, we will try our best to accommodate your request.
- No visitors allowed i.e. if booking has been made for one person, only one person will be allowed into the house.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 33 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I love traveling and am fortunate to have lived in Singapore, Canada, New Zealand and the USA. I'm a violinist and somewhat of an introvert but love meeting people and making them feel welcomed in a foreign city/country. Being in nature and experiencing new things inspire me. I'm extremely passionate about what I do so don't get me started unless you're up for a marathon conversation! Great food, music and fine company is what I live for.