ผู้เข้าพัก 12 คน
Spectacular Hollywood hills view on a completely private estate! This newly constructed 5 bedroom/6.5 bath Mediterranean masterpiece is 7,000 sq. ft and has more than enough space for large groups. The best part of this villa is the incredible, unobstructed panoramic view from Catalina island to downtown Los Angeles. This 3 story entertainer's estate features a pool, spa, pool table, sauna, entertainment room, and full bar.
Private chef available!
Heated pool up-charge of $150 per day.
At Sunny Vacation Rentals, our mission is to provide you with an excellent concierge experience. Our team will personally give you a tour of the home, answer any questions you may have and take care of any issues you may have throughout your entire stay. You can contact us anytime between 9am and 10pm. We can provide you with luxury car rentals, private chef services and a full nightlife experience around the best spots in Los Angeles upon request.
No parties without approval
Check-in time is between 3pm-10pm
Check-out time is 10am
No smoking - $100 penalty for smoking
No loud music after 10pm if not specifically agreed upon with owner
You can host an event at this property, rates are as follows:
Standard nightly rate plus $100 per guest.
Example: Nightly rate of $2,000 plus 50 guests, the total would be $7,000 (Not including 12% TOT Tax and Cleaning Fee).
Please tell us about your event and we can help you plan it.
11. Property: The property to be rented is located at: address
All utilities (light, water, gas, trash), TV cable service, Wi-Fi Internet, weekly Landscape, and weekly Pool maintenance are all included in the rental agreement up to $1000 for 1 month and to be paid for by the Homeowner with no additional charge to the Guest. Electricity or gas bill over $1000 will be deducted from the security deposit at checkout. The homeowner warrants that kitchen appliances and all electronics, including TVs, DVDs, are in good working condition and may be inspected by the Guest on the Check-in Date. Pool and Jacuzzi Heating is offered for an additional charge of $150 per day(URL HIDDEN)
12. Hold Over Terms: In the instance that the Guest would like to extend the length of stay at the property, a written request needs to be submitted to the Homeowner.
13. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else’s guests on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
14. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection.
Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner. The Guest will be given a 24 hour notice in non-emergency access to the property. It is at the discretion of the Guest whether to be present during the time of such visits.
15. Security Deposit: A security deposit in the amount mentioned in ITEM 8 is due upon signature of agreement. Guest and Sunny Vacation Rentals must complete a walk-through and sign a release before deposit can be refunded. The deposit shall be refunded to guest within 14 days after walk through/checkout for full amount provided no deductions are made due to:
- damage to the property or furnishings;
- dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning;
- or any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay.
- all deductions will be written and presented to the renter for verification.
16. Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the deposit will be refunded as follows: 50% of the deposit refunded, if canceled 30 days prior to the Check-in Date. If cancellation occurs less than 30 days before the reservation, there will be no refund(URL HIDDEN)INITIAL______(URL HIDDEN)Agreement Addendum
17. Smoking is allowed outside only. Please note that rooms have terraces and/or balconies, where smoking is permitted. No smoking cigarettes inside the property. No smoking marijuana inside or outside the property. If evidence of such is found, Sunny Vacation Rentals has the right to cancel the reservation without refund. Failure to obey NO SMOKING policy may result in a $1,000 deduction.
18. Guest agrees not to host more than the agreed upon guests in ITEM 4 above at the property at any given time. House is being rented for the purpose of a “Vacation Rental” only.
If there are noise disturbances or complaints as a result of the guest playing loud music or yelling or shouting or evidence of an event or gathering of 12 or more that was not approved by Sunny Vacation Rentals, the reservation will be cancelled immediately without refund of the remaining nights and security deposit OR will result in deductions from the security deposit at a rate of $80 per person for every guest above the agreed upon number in ITEM 4.
19. Tenant shall deposit with a Property Owner or Manager, in trust, a refundable security deposit/damage deductible defined in ITEM 8 as security for the performance by Tenant of the terms under this Lease and for any damages caused by Tenant, Tenant’s family, agents and visitors to the Premises during the term of this Lease. Security deposit is due and payable no later than 14 days prior to check-in. Property Manager may use part or all of the security deposit to repair any damage to the Premises caused by Tenant, Tenant’s family, agents and visitors to the Premises.
20. The Homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal
belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise. Any person visiting the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
21. Prior to check-out, Guest shall return all furniture to it’s original position as it was displayed during Check-in or otherwise incur a $500 moving charge that shall be deducted from the security deposit.
22. Everything in the house shall be delivered in good working condition (i.e. dishwasher, oven, fridge, lights, heating air, etc) Only use appliances for their intended uses.
23. All channel access Satellite is provided by the owner. Guest is to cover cost for additional pay-per-view programming.
24. Premises is equipped with high speed WI-FI internet.
25. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. Guest has the option of requesting daily maid or butler services at additional cost.
26. Cleaning fee (included in rental cost) is charged to cover the house cleaning at the end of the term. In the event that the premises are left excessively dirty upon check out, Owner shall have the right to charge an additional “Excess Cleaning Fee” in the amount of $1,000.
27. Water and Septic: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products.
28. Premises shall be inspected at Check-in and Check-out by both Guest and Owner or Owner’s Representative so that the Guest may be made aware of any defects or damages. Please notify the Homeowner if anything breaks or is not working properly.
29. Tenant is responsible for all items in the house, including but not limited to patio furniture, outdoor umbrellas, barbecue, etc. and must be return in a clean working order upon check-out.
30. Parking on the street is unrestricted for regular tenants and visitors. The driveway may also be used for parking. No more than 3 cars are allowed to park inside the property. Please consider a parking service for parties or events exceeding 4 vehicles. Cars should be parked facing the house and parallel to each other.
31. No pets, unless approved by the owner in writing. Failure to obey this house rule may lead to forfeiture of deposit and cancellation of booking with no refund.
32. Tenant will be provided with key(s) to the premises. Tenant shall be charged $150.00 if all keys are not returned to the Property Manager following termination of the Lease.
33. Owner, Owner’s representatives and Tenant’s representatives shall keep confidential the term, price and identity of the tenants.
34. If tenant fails to perform or fulfill any obligations under this Lease, Tenant shall be in default of this Lease. In the event of default, Property Manager may also, as permitted by law, re-enter the premises and re-take possession of the Premises. The failure of Tenant or their guests, or invitees to comply with any term of this Agreement is grounds for termination of the tenancy, with appropriate notice to Tenants and procedures as required by law.
35. Tenant shall be entitled to Quiet Enjoyment of the premises, and Property Manager will not interfere with that right, as long as Tenant performs all obligations under this Lease.
36.This Lease shall be governed by and construed with accordance with the laws of the State of California.
37. In the event of any legal action by the parties arising out of this Lease, the losing party shall pay the prevailing party reasonable attorney’s fees and costs in addition to all other relief(URL HIDDEN)INITIAL_______(URL HIDDEN)Property Damage Coverage/ Release of Liability
In the event that damage to the property has occurred, as a direct result of the tenant
or his/her guests, guest name (Guest/Tenant), will reimburse the property owner for any and all property damage caused by tenant or his/her guests.(URL HIDDEN)I, guest name (Guest/Tenant), agree to accept full and complete liability for any incurred damages to the property located at address during my stay.(URL HIDDEN)I, guest name (Guest/Tenant) shall accept complete responsibility for myself and all of my guests visiting the rental property located at address during my stay.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
Sunny Lux Life is a Los Angeles based property management company specializing in Luxury Villa accomodations in the following locations.
We love traveling and luxury real estate and hope to provide you with an amazing stay. We look forward to hosting you.
Sunny Lux Life Team