Situated on the Wye Valley Walk, these luxury pods are ideal for a romantic getaway for two, or keen ramblers and anglers. The Wye River is a short walk or drive away and the nearest shop is 1.5 miles away but accessible via countryside walks. Each pod has it's own private bathroom with a full size shower and cooking facilities. Currently there is no WiFi available but we are looking to change this as soon as possible
"The pod was really wonderful. Warm, super-comfortable and so peaceful. The ensuite makes it fantastically luxurious - a hot shower and lovely proper towels (rather than my slightly weird, shiny camping towel) were so appreciated, and the sofa bed manages to be both comfortable to sit on and sleep on, which they often aren't" - Wonderful feed back from TV presenter Kate Humble
- Based on a working farm and livery so care must be taken and liability cannot be taken for any injuries sustained due to lack of appropriate care taken.
- Fire wood must not be collected from surrounding woodland as it is on neighboring land.
- A bio-pure water filtration system operates onsite and appropriate care must be taken to adhere to the dos and don'ts guidelines provided with the pod.
- No items are to be removed from the Pod.
- No open fires are to be made directly on the grass surface. A fire pit can be provided for use if needed.
- The pods are located in an area of natural beauty and therefore visitors are asked to respect public bridle way and footpath rights of way.
- Our aim is to create a peaceful and rural visitors experience and therefore ask that visitors respect neighboring guests and land owners by keeping noise at an acceptable level at all times.
-As we allow visitors to bring pets, we also welcome horse owners to bring theirs. We must however ask that other animals are not fed onsite without prior permission from the owner.
- Dogs must be on leads at all times and fouling cleaned up immediately.
- Green recycling bins are provided onsite, visitors must ensure that no household waste is emptied into the green recycling bins at any time.
- Pheasant, rabbit or shooting of any other animals is not permitted onsite.
- Although Airbnb cancellations terms are structured, we are happy to discuss term on an ad-hoc basis for cancellations made 30 days prior to arrival
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 20 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น