My place is close to public transport and parks. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), big groups, and furry friends of all sizes (pets).
- Crate pets when they're left alone.
- Smoking is allowed outside in designated areas.
- We do have XL dogs (Great Danes and a Great Dane mix), two are ours and the other is a foster dog so expect dog behavior and dog noises.
- Dogs can go outside to a very large yard, enclosed by a 4” chain link fence.
- We’re in the middle of redoing the floors (we're about half way done)but, it will not effect your stay at our house.
- We do have 2 living rooms and eating areas so you can have your personal space or join us.
- There is a 2nd bedroom available for an extra charge of $25 per night (when booking the 2nd room please select 3 guests, the 3rd guest adds on the $25 fee). It has an attached private bathroom with a standup shower, queen bed – it’s set up as a second guest room / childs room has a T.V. with Roku. PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK WITH US BEFORE BOOKING 2ND BEDROOM, it's not always available as we have a toddler that stays with us sometimes.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.