Vintage 1910 Cottage. On Otsego Lake Golf Course Near Glimmerglass.
At the head of Otsego Lake, a short drive from Dreams Park and all the museums and attractions of Cooperstown, this classic and exclusive location is now available at a very affordable price.
WiFi, wide screen Hi-Def TV with premium Satellite, a great porch with gas grill: enjoy this spacious home on a large private property with family or friends. It's stocked with books, games and more.
- Smoking allowed outside
- Check-in is after 4:00 p.m.
- 3 night minimum stay except for Hall of Fame weekend
- The final housekeeping fee is $150.00
- There is a 4% county tax included in the rental cost.
- We do request a $250.00 security deposit.
- One additional guest allowed for $140.00 per week
- Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detectors in all spaces.
- Safety card, Fire Extinguisher, and First Aid Kit.
- July 20-23, 2018 is $1,600.00 per night
- Guests have access to lakeshore, but as it is too shallow for swimming, we suggest guests go to nearby Glimmerglass State Park, which has supervised swimming with sandy beach.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
I am involved in historic preservation of both buildings and landscapes. I enjoy travel to historic sites and museums. I love to cook, and enjoy trying new restaurants serving foods new to me. I love Anthony Bourdain shows, and have a great interest in new areas of organic farming and the revival of agriculture here in Otsego County NY.
Most of all I enjoy sharing this fabulous place that I have loved all my life and want people to experience this uniquely beautiful and undisturbed area. The Phoenix Cottage is a welcoming and comfortable place and I think you will enjoy the wide variety of activities and attractions.