ผู้เข้าพัก 6 คน
Welcome to Sandy Toes Cottage, The pleasures of land and sea are close at hand at this 3-bedroom, 3-bath home in a quiet neighborhood surrounded by tall Monterey pines and live oaks, with the sight and sound of ocean in the distance, yet less than a mile from downtown Carmel-by-the-Sea.
Guests entering the spacious 2,000-square-foot-home will find themselves in a newly painted and furnished residence where the ocean environment is part of the interior, with beach-themed décor in soothing shades of blue, white and aqua. The reverse floor plan places bedrooms on the first floor and kitchen and living areas on the second floor to take advantage of views through large west-facing windows.
The location less than a mile from the beach is also just 15 minutes from wineries and restaurants in Carmel Valley, a half hour from the dramatic views of Big Sur, and 10 minutes to golf and dining in Pebble Beach, or to Cannery Row and the Monterey Bay Aquarium.
Upon your arrival you will be greeted with complimentary hors d’oeuvres and wine or sparkling cider, passes to the renowned Spa on the Plaza in downtown Monterey, tickets for a wine tasting at Scheid Vineyards’ tasting room in downtown Carmel-by-the-Sea and a basket of local information. An assigned concierge vacation house manager is available to assist you during your stay. We have also provided spa amenities in the bathrooms, spa robes and beach gear.
The entryway includes a restful reading area adjacent to the three bedrooms. The first bedroom contains a queen bed and the second bedroom has two twin beds that convert to a king on request, with cheerful nautical elements throughout. The bedrooms are next to a bathroom with a tub-shower combination, large mirror and tile floor.
The master bedroom contains a queen bed with wooden headboard and HDTV, as well as an en suite bath with custom tile shower that includes a built-in bench and two sunflower shower heads, tile floor and large vanity. A sliding glass door leads to a private outdoor deck overlooking the fenced back yard.
Kitchen, dining area and great room flow together on the light-filled second floor, with skylights and large windows bringing the outdoors inside. The open floor plan ensures easy conversation and activities throughout the space. A walk-in pantry and a full bath with shower can also be found on this floor.
Two large sofas and comfortable seating are in the great room under a rustic open-beam ceiling. A table for four can be found near a window, just right for playing games or doing puzzles, or watching the 50-inch HDTV with Blu-Ray player.
Ocean views and sunsets can be glimpsed from the outdoor deck, which includes seating, a bar area and a gourmet grill, the perfect place for enjoying a glass of wine at the end of the day.
The Pottery Barn-style dining table seats six beneath a candle-look chandelier, and is located next to the kitchen, which includes updated appliances, gas cooktop, granite countertops and custom tile backsplash.
The Internet service is designed for Internet and email, not streaming large amounts of data. Directv service has a robust selection of television and movie selections.
We have made the entire home available to you with the exception of some locked areas are not intended for Guest's use. Please do not try to access doors, garages, or closets that have been locked.
Your House Manager will be in touch with you prior to your arrival to ensure you have received your directions, forwarded your bed arrangements form and provide the access code to obtain the keys.
Should you have any questions during your stay you can contact your House Manager via email or call our office directly. All contact information is in the home for your reference.
Please note that the Housekeeping Fee includes one mid-stay clean which your House Manager will schedule with you upon arrival.
• TIMELINESS OF PAYMENT: Guest must be fully paid with Airbnb to have a confirmed booking.
• CANCELLATION POLICY: Refer to Airbnb Super Strict 60 or Long Term cancellation polices.
• MINIMUM AGE: You must be at least 25 years old to rent this home.
• ARRIVAL TIME: Check-in starts at 4PM on the arrival date.
• DEPARTURE TIME: Departure must occur by 10AM on the departure date. Guest will be charged for any wait time for cleaners or managers waiting to service, clean or inspect the home at the time of your scheduled departure deadline if you are still occupying the home past the deadline.
• NO SMOKING POLICY: This is a strict non-smoking property.
• AUTHORIZED OCCUPANCY/GUEST LIMIT: You agree to have no more than the allowed number of guests for occupancy. If more than the stated number of guests are found to be occupying the unit the Managing Agency has the right to terminate this contract and will vacate the premises immediately ensuring the return of all keys.
• USE: Guest agrees that:
A. The premises shall not be used for any illegal or unlawful purpose.
B. You certify, as the lessee, that you are at least 25 years of age and will be an occupant of the unit during the entire rental period.
C. Additional visitors, which have been approved in writing in advance by the Owner or Managing Agency, must vacate the premises and depart the neighborhood by 10:00 p.m.
D. Any noise generated during the rental period shall not materially disturb or offend neighbors or residents, and Guest will not commit any acts which interfere with the neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their properties.
E. Quiet hours must be observed and respected between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
F. No parties are allowed on the premises, including but not limited to weddings, receptions, large dinner parties, or large family gatherings.
G. No one can sleep in a recreational vehicle or tow trailer on the premises or in front of the premises. If you arrive in an RV you must comply with local laws concerning these vehicles, which often includes a parking prohibition in certain areas and sleeping in your vehicle. (Please check local laws in this regard before bringing an RV or a tow trailer). All registered guests must sleep inside the premises. Violation of these terms shall give Managing Agency the right to immediately evict
H. Should Guest rent another property in close proximity to the property that is covered by this Agreement (whether rented from Managing Agency or some other source), the following rules will apply:
(1) No items shall be moved from one house to another.
(2) Guests moving between the houses will respect the quiet enjoyment of the neighborhood.
(3) Guests will not block neighbors' driveways or dominate all parking within the neighborhood.
• MAINTAINING PROPERTY IN CONDITION FOUND: Guest agrees to maintain the property in as good a condition as when they found it upon arrival (excluding routine housekeeping), and agrees to pay for breakage or damage to the satisfaction of Owner and Managing Agency. The Wi-Fi and televisions in this home have been setup for optimal guest use. PLEASE DO NOT install any new devices or change the wiring without approval from your house manager. Any changes to the system that require technical repair will be billed to your security deposit or credit card if we find that something has been changed during your stay.
• LONG DISTANCE PHONE CHARGES AND PPV & MOVIES ON DEMAND: Guest agrees that they will use their own cell phone or calling card for all non-local phone calls. Guest will be charged for any PPV movies that are ordered during their stay.
• MAINTENANCE ISSUES: Managing Agency makes every effort to keep all properties in good working order; however, reporting or requesting repairs does not warrant cancellation of this agreement or a refund of any amount due to the mechanical failure of appliances, televisions, Wi-Fi or any household systems.
• PROPER USE OF FURNITURE AND APPLIANCES: Guest agrees to properly use all furnishings, appliances, and all mechanical, electrical, gas and plumbing fixtures. Guest will pay for all repairs or replacements necessitated by Guest's mistreatment of furniture and appliances. Furniture and furnishings located inside the house will not be moved outside the home, with the exception of beach gear if provided, which should, upon departure, be returned to where it was originally found.
• KEYS: Guest will be charged $250 within 48 hours of departure to re-key the home if all three keys are not accounted for after Guest leaves. If Guest has located the keys within that time frame and can prove overnight shipment back to Managing Agency, this fee will not be charged.
• PARKING: Guest understands that the City or County license of each house dictates the number of parking spaces allowed for the use as a vacation rental and must park in designated parking areas so as to allow neighbors free access to their normal parking patterns, especially the neighbors' driveways.
• INTERNET: Wireless Internet is provided. Managing Agency is not responsible for interruptions in service or for any damages caused Guest by their use of the provided internet connection. Use of the provided Internet connection is "at own risk."
• OWNER'S AREAS AND LOCKED CLOSETS: These locked areas are not intended for Guest's use. Please do not try to access locked doors, garages, or closets. Entry into these areas shall be considered a violation of these terms and shall give Managing Agency the right to immediately evict Guest and terminate this Agreement, including forfeiture of all monies paid.
• NO REMOVAL OF PROPERTY: No property, with the exception of beach gear, will be removed from the premises during the tenancy, and none after final departure.
• OWNER SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES OR INJURY: It is expressly understood and agreed that Owner, Owner's agents, Managing Agency, and/or independent contractors of Owner or Managing Agency for said premises will not be liable for any damages or injury to Guest or other occupants and their property from whatever cause arising from the occupancy of said premises.
A. Prior to Arrival:
(1) Read the Rental Agreement and House Rules;
(2) Make sure each of your other guests are familiar with the terms of the Rental Agreement and House Rules that may affect them. Upon final payment you will receive your check-in information that we encourage you to share with the rest of your party. This information will include how to gain entrance to the home, driving directions, where to park, and guidelines for staying at the home, including neighborhood considerations. Please send this information to all members of your party, as you are responsible as the individual signing this contract;
(3) Communicate with your assigned House Manager any special needs, how you wish for the beds to be made up if more than one bed configuration is possible;
(4) Notify your House Manager if there is any last minute changes to your plans such as the number of guests or bedding arrangements. Additional guests may not be allowed by your contract and must always be discussed with our reservation office in advance of arrival. If additional guests are allowed there may be associated fees for those guests. Do not change your guest list without notifying Managing Agency.
(6) Confirm with the assigned House Manager if you plan to bring a service or companion animal, proper registration must be provided. The completion of a pet addendum will be required prior to arrival.
B. Upon Arrival:
(1) Read the "Welcome Book" and make sure all guests in your party are familiar with the contents, house rules, and emergency and safety procedures.
C. On Departure Day: Follow the Checklist provided which includes, but is not limited to the following tasks:
(1) Place all used dishes and kitchen items in the dishwasher and start a wash cycle.
(2) Turn down thermostat(s) to 50 degrees.
(3) Turn off all lights and appliances, including fireplaces if gas fed. Make sure any wood burning fires are out before departure.
(4) Make sure all furniture is returned to its original location.
(5) Leave two keys where you originally found them inside the house, along with the completed checklist and any garage door opener (if provided), close and lock all windows, sliders, and exterior doors, making sure the third key is left in the lockbox if you have been directed to by the checklist. If there is no lockbox, all keys should be left where they were originally found.
• IDEMNIFICATION: you agree to indemnify owner or their agents, and save said owner or owner's agents harmless from and against any and all claims, actions, damages, liabilities and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees in connection with loss of life, personal injury and/or damage to property arising from or out of any occurrence in, upon, or about the premises, including the grounds adjacent to the property, occasioned by an act or omission by you, your agents, employees, invitees or other occupants.
• NO ASSIGNMENT OR SUBLETTING
• FORCE MAJEURE: There may be circumstances beyond our control and contemplation, in which the property might not be available for your booking. Examples of these include (but are not limited to) destruction of or severe damage to the property. In the event of Force Majeure, we will do our best to make alternative arrangements for you where possible. If we cannot, or if the alternative arrangements are not acceptable to you, then we will refund all monies paid. This will be the full extent of our liability to you in such circumstances, and we will not be responsible for any other costs connected with any such cancellation, howsoever arising.
เข้มงวดมาก 60 วัน
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 60 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
Sanctuary Vacation Rentals represents properties throughout Carmel, Pebble Beach, Pacific Grove, Carmel Highlands, and the Big Sur coastline. We combine fine resort accommodations and relaxed elegance with all the comforts of home.
Our properties are places that nurture and inspire and are located in one of the most beautiful, energizing places in the world, featuring the spectacular scenery of the Monterey Peninsula and the central coast of California. From historic old Monterey, to the Victorian charm of Pacific Grove, and the artists colony of Carmel-by-the-Sea, and the breathtaking scenery of Big Sur, generations of people have been rejuvenated by the breaking waves and sandy beaches here.
Our properties are designer furnished with relaxed elegance. Many homes feature the colors of the sea and take inspiration from the natural beauty of the surrounding areas.
Throughout Sanctuary’s vacation rentals, you’ll find comfortable beds with luxury linens, welcome beverages and hors d’oeuvres, spa robes and amenities, local wine tasting and spa passes, and a personal concierge to assist you in every way. Our homes feature chef’s dream kitchens and everything you’ll need to entertain in style. And many of our properties are pet friendly.
If you’re looking for a refreshing, relaxed stay in one of the most beautiful areas in the world– offering all the comforts of home, let Sanctuary Vacation Rentals help you discover your own sanctuary by the sea.
The Monterey Peninsula is unique in its combination of breathtaking natural resources and a multiplicity of cultural and entertainment possibilities. You can find something for every possible taste. For nature lovers, there is the diversity of mountain and sea, for picnicking, surfing, fishing, horseback riding, hiking, beach-combing, bird-watching, kayaking, scuba diving, tide-pooling, biking and more. If you want a man-made excitement, we have art galleries galore, excellent fine-art museums, local theatre, outstanding restaurants, boutiques, a natural history and a children's museum, a world-class aquarium, and that's just for starters. History buffs will have a field day exploring the adobes of Monterey. There's so much to do that you cannot possibly do it all in one visit, which means you will have to come back.