Location, privacy, and culture! Rent an independent cottage with PRIVATE entrance in historic Little Havana neighborhood 5 minutes from all that Miami has to offer. Includes BEACH GEAR! See pics.
Walking distance to famous Calle Ocho with Cuban Cafés, cigar shops, art galleries, theaters, live music and amazing food! We are a very short drive to Brickell, Downtown, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, Wynwood, Art District, Miami Beach, MIA Airport, and Key Biscayne!
This is truly the HEART of Miami!
Quiet, spacious, and private cottage (guest house) in the heart of historic residential Little Havana/Shenandoah. Walking distance to famous Calle Ocho with Cuban Cafés, cigar shops, art galleries, theaters, live music, and amazing food!
Guests get a spacious and fully equipped kitchen, chic living room, large bedroom, large bathroom, storage space, and free curb-side parking. Guest can also relax in patio complete with furniture and string lights to enjoy the beautiful outdoors!
The cottage is equipped with central AC, Wi-Fi, smoke alarms and has tile throughout. You have your own water heater. The cottage also enjoys plenty of natural light all day long. The sofa turns into a bed for that extra person. It may fit 2 small persons. Max occupancy is 4 persons.
This cottage is a totally independent unit located behind historic Miami house. Cottage is not connected to the house. You can come and go as you please. You have your own door. Guest will access the cottage through large patio doors on east side of the house. Cottage is located in very quite patio perfect for a great night's sleep.
FREE: The cottage includes a 7.5 feet (228 cm) beach umbrella, 2 beach chairs, beach towers, beach bag, and anchor to fix umbrella in the sand. Take what you need or take it all to the beach. You don't need to worry about buying or renting any of this equipment. You don't need to pack unnecessary beach gear. Enjoy the beach as it's meant to be enjoyed.
Free street parking! If you rent a car, you can safely park your rental car right in front of the house. There is plenty of free street parking.
Please see descriptions in each of the pictures.
Guest will have access to everything inside the cottage.
I work from home in the the main house, so I will always be available to help in whatever you need to familiarize yourself with the neighborhood and the city. I'd be more than happy to provide recommendations for any of your cravings.
I'm happy to help as mush as possible or provide the privacy my guests deserve. I will provide my mobile phone so you can contact me anytime.
I will provide plenty of brochures and sightseeing options as soon as you arrive. Please tell me what you’re looking to do on your vacation and I will happy to provide suggestions.
If interested, I can also provide sightseeing services such as guided photo tours, biking/walking tours and anything in between.
I love where I live so I'm always happy to share all the cools spots I've found through my wanderings with guests and friends.
We have a very clean and friendly dog. He is well trained and only interested in food, playing and making friends. You may run into him if we're hanging out in the patio.
- This is my one and only home. We expect our guests to treat the premise and its contents with the care and respect as if it were their own.
- Occupancy is maximum of 4 adult persons only.
- This is not a party house. Please do not invite any quests without checking with the owner first.
- If you sneak in extra guests during your stay, you will be asked to leave our home and you will not be refunded your reservation costs.
- Please ensure that all doors and windows are locked when exiting the property.
- Fees will be charged for lost keys. $50.00
- This is a NON-SMOKING property. Under no circumstances is smoking permitted inside the house.
- Guests must not damage the property or its contents beyond normal ware and tear. Any damage to the property or its contents will be billed accordingly.
- All debris, garbage, rubbish and discards are to be placed outside in the proper containers. Trash bins are provided on the east side of the house.
- This property does not include maid services or towel replenishment.
- Parking is available on the street in front of house. Please do not block neighbors' driveways.
- Designated space for temporary storage of your items (clothes/toiletries) will be provided.
- Please don't leave food out and wash all dishes used.
- Any reservation obtained under false pretense or misrepresentation will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money and the party will not be permitted to check in.
- Any exceptions to the above established rules must be discussed and approved in writing by the owners in advance of your stay.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 28 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I'm a Cuban-American with a passion for learning and discovery. My interests are existentialist philosophy, religious anthropology, political theory, world history, good music and scotch whisky!
Dislikes: Shaving, TV, pop-culture, depravity and expensive things.
Morality: 8 out of 10 - Nobody's perfect.
Cleanliness: 9 out of 10 - A clean room is a happy room!
Friendliness: 8 out of 10 - Sometimes I'm my own best company.