Private master bedroom with en-suite bathroom in a quiet and beautiful Roman-style neighborhood, close to UVA, downtown Charlottesville and Stonefield Mall (with Regal movie theatre, trader joe's, duck donuts and lots of fancy restaurants to choose from). You’ll love the convenient location, the peaceful and comfy room, the private bathroom in the bedroom, and the colonnades in the front yard. My place is good for and business travelers, solo adventurers, and couples.
Close to UVA, downtown Charlottesville and Stonefield mall (with Regal movie theatre, trader joe's, duck donuts and lots of fancy restaurants to choose from).
I will be available whenever needed.
- Cleanliness: please try to keep bathroom areas clean after using the amenities.
- Security: always lock up the front door when leaving the house.
- After shower, please keep the vent in bathroom running for at least 2 hours. It's OK to leave it on if you are leaving right after shower.
- For long-term guests (> a week), please keep your laundry use no more than 3 times/week.
- Upon checking out, do not leave stuff behind. Owner is not responsible for the loss of guests' belongings, although renters' insurance would cover such costs.