Location is key! We provide bikes so you can cruise down town in minutes. The neighborhood is charming and quiet! This cottage is newly renovated and decorated in a clean and modern style with lots of art. Many local artist are featured; Ward Hooper, Evelyne Brigeois, Toby Davis to name a few. We have it stocked with everything you will need to enjoy your stay in Boise. The pillow top mattress, down duvet, and high thread count cotton linens at the cottage make for a restful nights sleep.
Newly remodeled, sleek and modern. This is big style in a small space. We kept the charm and added a new modern bath and great furnishings.
The cottage is a small house. It is not attached to any other structure. There is a front porch and two BBQ patios that are shared with the other units so there should always be patios space. The laundry is next door in and shared with the other units there is a key to it on the counter. We provide bikes as well.
Rental Agreement for: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)th St and 504 O'Farrell St
1. CHECK-IN time is after 3:00 MST and check-out time is 11:00 am MST.
2. This is a NON-SMOKING residence.
3. Pets are NOT permitted.
4. Renters must be 21 years of age or more unless accompanied by an adult or guardian.
5. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit of 500.00 is required. The deposit is NOT applied towards rent, however it is fully refundable within (7) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met:
a. No damage to the house or it's contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. All debris, rubbish and disregard items are placed in refuge containers outside, and soiled dishes are washed and cleaned.
c. All keys are left in the house (laundry) and the house is left locked.
d. No linens are lost or damaged.
6. PAYMENT- An advanced payment equal to 50% of the rental rate is required at booking and the balance due 30 days prior to arrival. Payments can be made on line via credit card.
7. CANCELLATIONS- A 30 day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than 30 days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty except if deposits were via credit card. All credit card cancellations are subject to a 5% cancellation fee. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 30 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advanced payment and damage/reservation deposit. Cancellations or early departures does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
8. MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS- Monthly renter must cancel 60 days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make changes that result in a shortened stay must be made at least 60 days prior to check-in.
9. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests is limited to 4 persons in 1201 N 5th st and 3 persons in 1203 and 2 people in 504 O' Farrell.
10. THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A THREE (3) NIGHT MINUMIM STAY. Unless otherwise stated
11. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods,
12 CLEANING FEE- A one time clean fee of 50.00 is added at the time of reservation.
13. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE- While linens and bath towels are included in the cottages, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however it is available at an additional charge. We suggest you bring your own beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the property.
14. RATE CHANGES- Rates subject to change without notice.
15. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS- Any reservation obtained under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of advanced payment, deposit and or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
16. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS- Any exception to the above mentioned polices must be approved in writing in advanced.
17. PARKING- Parking is limited to to two (2) vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked on the street. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees and is the sole responsibility of the vehicles owner.
18. Bicycles are available for renter only at their own risk. Helmets are provided.
19. Prior to departure:
a. replace all chairs, cushions, games and equipment where originally located;
b. remove all perishable food from kitchen/refrigerator/freezer;
c. Please wash all dishes and put them in the cabinet or leave in the drying rack.
d. place all use sheets towels in the bathtub, Leave the sheets on the bed
e. clean up and dispose of all trash in the outside garbage in the alley along the side of garage(tan bin) and recycling bins (blue bin).
f. turn off all lights.
RELEASE & WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
IN CONSIDERATION for being permitted to enter premises and property for vacation rental or any other purpose, the undersigned, for himself/herself, his/her personal representatives, guests, children, heirs, and next of kin, acknowledges, agrees, and represents that he/she has or will immediately upon entering, and will continuously thereafter, thoroughly inspect such areas and his/her continued presence constitutes an acknowledgment that he/she has inspected house, patio and entire property and he/she finds and accepts such areas as being safe and reasonably suited for the purposes of his/her use, and he/she further agrees and warrants that if, at any time, he/she feels anything to be unsafe, he/she and all guests will immediately leave the area and advise appropriate persons. THE UNDERSIGNED hereby RELEASES, WAIVES, DISCHARGES AND COVENANTS NOT TO SUE Darrin Fuchs and/or Jill Potter-Fuchs personally and as company or corporate representatives, their members, managers, operators, officials, officers, directors, employees, owners and lessees of the premises, all for the purposes herein referred to as “releases”, from all liability to the undersigned, guests, representatives, assigns, heirs and next of kin for any and all loss or damage, and any claim or demand thereof on account of INJURY to the person(s) or property or resulting in DEATH of the undersigned or guests, whether caused by negligence of the releases or otherwise while in or upon the area. THE UNDERSIGNED hereby AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS the releases and each of them from any loss, liability, damage, or cost they may occur due to their presence in or upon the area and whether caused by the negligence of the releases or otherwise.
WARNING: The fireplace in 1201 in not operable and cannot be used; it is for decorative purposes only. Use of a Patio barbecue, bicycle carries risk that may result in serious injury or death, and unsupervised use by children is prohibited. Never operate a bicycle or a gas grill while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
THE UNDERSIGNED hereby ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR RISK OF BODILY INJURY, DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGE due to the negligence of the releasees or otherwise while in or upon area. THE UNDERSIGNED hereby certifies that he/she and guests (they) have adequate insurance to cover any injury, illness or damage that may be caused or suffered while in or upon area, or else agrees to bear the costs of such damage or injury. The undersigned further expressly agrees that the foregoing release, waiver and indemnity agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by law and that if any provision is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or related to this Agreement or the interpretation of this Agreement shall be settled by arbitration in accordance to the rules of the American Arbitration Association. The place of arbitration shall be Boise ID.
THE UNDERSIGNED HAS READ, UNDERSTANDS THE RISKS, AND VOLUNTARILY SIGNS THE RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILTY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT, and further agrees that no oral representations, statements, or inducements apart from the foregoing written agreement have been made. Cancellations: Also, stating that you have reviewed and agree to the terms and policies stated on the Rates/Reservations page.
Code of conduct rules must be followed by all guests: In appropriate conduct /behavior includes and not limited to violence, verbal or physical abuse, violating all part of this said agreement, act or acts that threaten the safety to others, loud music, repetitive noise that disturbs others, annoying to others or unauthorized services, programs or gatherings. Guests will be asked to leave and no refunds. By renting the property you are agreeing with the terms and conditions of this agreement as if you signed the agreement itself.
The cottage is comfortable for up to two people. (two people traveling with a small child is fine) It is not designed to accommodate more than that. Additional guests are not permitted.
In consideration of other guests and neighbors we ask that move inside and hold the noise down after 10:00PM.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 29 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น