The apartment is only 4km away from Sydney CBD and a central location to many of the world famous tourist spots Sydney has to offer, close to airport
Close to public transport, all styles of cafes and eateries, fitness centers, parks, Sydney CBD. You’ll love my place because of the central location, the ambiance, the neighborhood, close to Sydney nightlife, famous Bondi, Harbor Bridge, Opera house and northern beaches. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
The bedroom has been beautifully decorated with a white, blue & aqua character. Heaps of drawers, spaces to put your luggage and hang clothes in the wardrobe. The bedroom opens up to a wide balcony as well
The mattress on the bed is an $800 mattress so you can be well rested for your next day's adventure in the beautiful city of Sydney.
The guests will have access to common areas and their bedroom only. This includes gym, pool, spa and dry sauna.
The guest will share the bathroom with 2 other tenants.
I am mostly available to interact, other tenants in the house are travellers as well so I am sure you will have lot of people to talk to. We often go out together on weekends so you are most invited to.
The house is shared and currently has all males from different parts of the world. It is a 3 bedroom 2-bathroom apartment. We are all very respectful, quiet & clean. However, on the weekends we do tend to be out in the kitchen & living room together.
Everyone works different times, so there is always someone home and it never feels too crowded.
- House is shared with other tenants.
- Guest will be sharing the bathroom with 2 other tenants, but everyone goes to work in the morning so house/bathroom is never congested.
- If keys and security pass is lost then guest will be charged with $100 to replace it.
- Please stick strict to the agreed check-in time as to help fit in with our work schedule.
- Guest to provide own food/bathroom necessities. Cupboard/fridge space etc is provided.