This beautiful and clean room is just 12 min walk from the 24/7 Journal Square Path train Station (15 mins ride into NYC). No car needed!
It is also very close to Newark Airport (only 15 minute car ride)!
I am a resident and not a property manager (unlike many listings in the area), so I enjoy hosting and helping travelers!
Once booked, please send me a message with your check in time so I can make sure to be available or to send you self check in instructions.
You will be renting 1 bedroom in an apartment that has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. It is a nice clean and quiet apartment.
You will have access to the living room, kitchen (only light cooking preferred), and balcony. Kitchen and living room access is from 7am to 10pm.
I may be able to help you around the house or the neighborhood on my time off if I am available.
Closest Airport is Newark Airport (only 15 minutes away). If you arrive at Laguardia or JFK, you can take the New York City Subway into Manhattan and then switch to the Path Train from manhattan to arrive at the Journal Square Station. Ask me for help with directions if needed!
- Only light cooking preferred
- This place is a no visitors policy. If for important circumstances you need to have a visitor enter the property, please request your host's written approval via Airbnb messaging.
- Kitchen and living room access is limited to the hours between 7am and 10pm
- Must keep clean and quiet while showing respect to housemates and neighbors. Noisy and loud behavior is not acceptable.
- Please let me know what time exactly you arrive on the day of your Check in so I can be sure to be available or leave you the keys somewhere! :)
ตั้งแต่วันที่ 06 ตุลาคม 2017 - 24 ตุลาคม 2017 จำนวนคืนขั้นต่ำคือ 2 คืน
I'm a 29 year old well traveled and well educated finance professional. During the weekdays I work and usually get home in the evenings around 7pm. During the weekends I either travel, or spend the days studiying. I enjoy NYC rooftops occasionally and I like to ski during the winter. I speak French and practice a bit of Spanish every once in a while!