Escape to Southern California with a stay at this modern Palm Desert home! With 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and enough room to sleep up to 8 people comfortably, this home offers a private pool, stunning views of San Jacinto Mountain and unbeatable access to activities like golf, hiking, shopping and eating on El Paseo.
Your dream vacation awaits in this gorgeous Palm Desert house, which boasts enough room for everyone throughout 2000 square feet of modern and tastefully appointed living space. This rental is the perfect size and layout for families or groups of friends traveling together. You will find all of the necessary comforts of home here, from air conditioning and cable TV to wireless internet access and in-unit laundry machines. Recently updated with designer paint, tile floors, slab granite, stainless appliances & wood shutters, you will enjoy nothing short of the best throughout your stay.
You and your companions will fall in love with this home’s blend of style and comfort! The soaring ceilings with recess lighting give the whole space a vast and roomy feel. There is plenty of seating for everyone in each of the two living areas, featuring large couches, tasteful decor and flat screen smart TVs that are equipped with Netflix. The main family room is open to the kitchen and features a lovely stacked stone fireplace. Look forward to preparing culinary delights in the home’s impressive chef’s kitchen, featuring stainless steel appliances and every utensil and tool you need to make your favorite recipes. Multiple dining areas, including a sit-down center island and a sit-down prep area, ensure that there is a place for everyone in your group to enjoy their meals!
Head outside to experience one of the highlights of this property - the spacious backyard complete with a private pool! You will feel like you checked into a 5-star resort in this beautiful outdoor space, which has recently been redone for water efficiency. The shaded patio is perfect for soaking up the beautiful California weather and grilling up some local produce to enjoy al fresco. Soak in some rays on one of the multiple lounge chairs as you relax with a drink in hand! Beyond the sparkling pool is a raised entertaining area with a built-in fire pit, a perfect spot to view the beautiful desert sunsets. Once you’ve watched the golden sun sink below the horizon, it’s time to retreat to one of the 4 spacious bedrooms. There are 3 guest bedrooms located opposite of the master suite for privacy’s sake, and the master boasts a walk-in closet, double sinks and is handicap accessible.
Another highlight of this wonderful rental is its stellar location. From the home, you can enjoy stunning San Jacinto Mountain views over the 14th hole of the Marriott's Shadow Ridge Golf Course! You will be mere minutes from the world famous El Paseo Shopping District, which features over 300 world-class shops, clothing boutiques, art galleries, jewelers, restaurants and much more! Known as the Rodeo Drive of the Desert, El Paseo boasts a wide spectrum of stores from Sak's 5th Avenue to individually owned boutiques. You will be spoiled for choice when it comes to activities in the area as well, with several golf courses near the property and a 10-minute drive to Indian Wells Tennis Garden, Palm Springs and hiking trails. Regardless of the reason for your visit to this part of California, you will have the time of your life staying at this top-notch Palm Desert vacation rental!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a private pool, outdoor entertaining area, gas grill, fully equipped chef’s kitchen, air conditioning, cable TV, Netflix, 4 smart TVs, complimentary wireless internet access, in-unit laundry machines, and much more!
- Fantastic location! Just minutes from restaurants, shopping, hiking, nightlife, art galleries and more!
- Bedroom 1: 2 Queen-sized Beds
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 Queen-sized Beds
- Bedroom 4: King-sized Bed
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with fee (maximum 2 pets allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that the pool can he heated for an additional $30/night
- No loud music outside
- Guests must observe quiet hours outside from 9PM-9AM
- Additional taxes and fees may apply
There will be a property manager nearby to help with any needs or requests
- There are no parties allowed out of respect for our neighbors. If you do get police or neighbors called on on you there will be a fine equal to $250
- Pool heater will cost $30 per day requested
- 1 car garage parking is included
- Pet fees and deposits will apply
- By booking guests are agreeing to waive owner liability for any injuries occurred at property or in pool
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.