The double room on offer is a spare room in my light and airy apartment in East London.
The apartment lies on the southern edge of beautiful Victoria park, within walking distance of Hackney Village, Bethnal Green, the Olympic Stadium & Brick Lane.
Shoreditch & the City are a short bus ride away or walkable within 40 minutes.
The apartment is just off the Roman Road - home to trendy coffee shops restaurants & boutiques.
The nearest tube station is Mile End, with Hackney Wick also nearby.
The bedroom contains a small double bed, a bedside table, a desk with a TV, a wardrobe and a full length mirror.
The apartment is on the 17th floor which makes for fantastic views of Canary Wharf and the Olympic Stadium (now home to West Ham football club).
The space is bright and airy but also very cosy. The TV in the bedroom has Netflix and Amazon Prime, plus all the usual channels.
Guests are free to use the fridge and microwave and smokers can smoke on the balcony. Bare in mind we have two cats (Pepper and Joey) who you may see from time to time in those spaces.
I or my partner Chris will greet you with keys. Feel free to ask us whatever you want when we're in the flat. We're also reachable on mobile whenever we can be.
Please note that the bed is a small double, so two large adults may find it a squeeze, however most of our guests are couples and have no issues.
You're welcome to use the fridge and microwave, but we ask that you don't use the oven.
- Smoking is permitted on the balcony
- If you use the kitchen, please don't use the hobs, and ensure nothing is left on top of them.
- Please leave the shared spaces clean and tidy
- loss of keys will incur a £20 charge
- Please note that the apartment is also home to two friendly cats.
- people under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- for longer stays, e.g. for work placements or courses etc that are over a week we can only have one person staying due to space.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 7 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I work in media and love travelling, eating, reading, films and music. I manage properties in Andalusia, Devon and in my own neighbourhood of East London.
"Life is a book and those who do not travel read only one page"