Our farm: "Elswick" is only a short distance from the quaint town of Walcha where there are many choices of coffee shops and places to eat and gorgeous shops for that something special. The homestead is situated in landscaped gardens over looking the farm with glorious distant views of the New England tablelands.
If you are passing through the area or visiting for the weekend you are most welcome at Elswick
The bedroom is at the front of the house with a large window which lets in lots of sunshine and the bathroom is situated next door. The bathroom is only shared we are hosting some one else in the other bedroom.
The dining area has views of the garden and the lounge has a warming wood heater to make the evenings cosy.
You may access the lounge and the dining room. Outside there is a lovely sitting area over looking the garden. Use of the kitchen is by prior arrangement.
If you require any assistance or information we will only pleased to assist to to help make your stay enjoyable.
If you are travelling with horses and require peace of mind for the night we can accommodate the horses in our stables which are located close to the homestead.
- Please be aware that we rely on rain water tanks for our water supply; therefore we appreciate that water is used responsibly.
- Children are welcome if they supervised.
- If parents can bring a port-a-cot for their infant they are most welcome.
- smoking is only allowed outside.
- pets can visit if they are restrained as Elswick is a working farm.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 20 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น