My place is close to My place is close to Fulham Broadway, Stamford Bridge, Chelsea, and The Kings Road. You’ll love my place because of You’ll love my place because of it is a beautiful, bright, friendly space full of art. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travellers.
This is the gorgeous second room in a listing that I have had active for a while. It is the same place so please see reviews there!
- Please do not invite additional visitors without discussing with us first. This is our home!
- Check-in after midday. Check-out 10am. This is flexible however so please message me if you have other requirements.
- Our house is your house, so please treat it with respect as if it were your own. Please clean up and pick up after yourself. But I am sure that this goes without saying! :)
- The strictest rule is to please take your shoes off at the entrance. There are beautiful wooden floor throughout the property that we want to look after!
- Thank you for not flushing anything but the toilet paper we provide down the toilets (please place sanitary napkins, wet-wipes, cotton-balls, etc. in the sanitary bin next to the toilet).
- Although we thoroughly clean between guests, we expect that on the last day of your stay the kitchen is wiped down and any dishes used are cleaned and put away. Dirty towels and all bed sheets shall be placed in the provided hamper and
- Please just tell me about any spills or damage immediately; we understand mistakes happen, but we would like to assist you with cleanup if necessary.
- Other than that, just have a fantastic time and we'll be more than happy to assist you.