Montalban de Cordoba, a placed village in the heart of Andalusia, in the south of Cordoba, 20 minutes from the capital travelling by car and one hour from the Andalusian capitals: Malaga, Seville and Granada. Known for its cultivation of garlic, it is the largest producer of Andalusia. You will enjoy the route of garlic, local dishes, etc. In March we celebrate the "Tinaja Wine and Gastronomy Fair" and in July, the "Garlic and Melon Fair" with gastronomic and cultural activities of the town.
Montalbán de Córdoba is a village located in the center of Andalusia, in the south of Cordoba province. 20 minutes of Cordoba city from the town travelling by car and an hour from the most important andalusian capitals: Malaga, Seville and Granada. The village is known for its cultivation of garlic, being the largest producer in Andalusia and having 37% of garlic production in the European Union. Here you will enjoy the route of garlic, the local cuisine that is based at dishes with a touch of black garlic, which is placed on 4, 5 and 6 March in the "Tinaja Wine and Gastronomy Fair" and on 15, 16 and 17 July in the "Garlic and Melon Fair" in which different culinary and cultural activities typical of the town are made.
Near the village are cities like:
- Montilla: known for its fine wines, the "Designation of Origin Montilla-Moriles" is a world apart in the field of enology and has become the exclusive preserve of a framework that cannot be transferred to any other place in Spain. You can enjoy the "Wine Route" tasting the different types of wines.
- La Rambla: famous for its white traditional pottery. His “botijos” cool summers most parts of Spain. It has a museum dedicated to ceramics which preserves the work of avant-garde artist Alfonso Ariza, where you can find paintings, iron sculptures, terracottas, paper works, drawings and ceramics.
- Zuheros: rated as one of the most beautiful villages in Spain, this town offers a wide range of possibilities to enjoy, such as the Bat Cave, declared Joint Natural Monument. The walk through the Bat Cave is complemented by a visit to the Ecomuseum (Interpretation Centre Cave) and the Archaeological Museum of the town, where you will find related to Bat Cave and other neighboring sites are collected.
- Écija: city of towers, old architecture and Baroque art.
- Cordoba: city of three cultures, you will enjoy of Mosque, the ruins of Medina Azahara, the Roman Bridge, Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos, the Patios de Córdoba, designated a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, etc .
- Antequera: Dolmens and Torcal of Antequera are places to visit for its beauty and cultural importance. The stones are the first forms of monumental architecture of Prehistory in Europe developed in the Neolithic. The site of the dolmens, was designated as World Heritage by UNESCO in 2016.