'Home from Home'.
Historical, listed, old stone building, quiet room, situated on edge of Coleraine town, close to river walks & forest but also supermarkets, Costa Coffee, gym, fuel station, cash dispenser.
Central to all the beaches ( 15 mins drive) Portrush, Portstewart and to the west Binevenagh, Castlerock, Downhill, Mussendun Temple .
Tourist sites; Giants Causeway, Dunluce Castle, Carrick A Rede rope bridge to the East (15 -25 mins).
A tastefully converted historical listed building, with a mix of contemporary / classical decor, original paintings and prints.
Quiet and relaxing situated within mature communal grounds which are beautifully maintained.
The room is perfect for one person staying.
This room can be booked in conjunction with my double room, for groups of three people traveling together.
advance booking advised.
Bedroom with comfy single bed and oversized duvet.
Super fast wifi.
Print out available for online travel tickets.
Off road parking in the private area of the mews.
Use of kitchen for simple meals.
I usually meet guests on arrival. I am happy to provide lots of info on the area so just ask!
I love company but also I am happy to be doing my own thing.. So you can have as much or as little of my company as you wish.
Lets talk the details...
Free tea and coffee available.
Breakfast not officially included but there will always be some fresh bread for you to toast, marmalade, peanut butter.
Limited use of Kitchen.. preparation of light meals, and storage for food stuffs in fridge.
Towels are provided, of course they are!
Use of the bath is not available to guests. The shower is always available.
I have a washing machine which you may use, cost £5.
A local gym is 2 min drive away with sauna and steam room.
Smoke alarm and C.M. detector are in use on the premises.
1. If you are a fellow Airbnb host and would like to stay at my home then please ADVISE ME of this fact when requesting to book.
2. By booking with me you have understood the concept of Airbnb, in that each home is different and that you have read and are familiar with the details of my listing.
3. To ensure that I am here to welcome you into my home it is ESSENTIAL that you provide your approximate arrival time no later than the day before your booking. I am flexible and can accommodate late night time arrivals as long as the time as been established in advance.
4. After each use the bathroom and kitchen should be left in the manner in which they were found. Clean, dry and tidy.
5. Guests will have free WiFi and by booking you agree not to use this for any illegal activity or downloads.
6. No extra persons.
7. No smoking inside my home but you may smoke outside in the back patio.
8. Except for cup of tea and a biscuit, no food to be consumed or stored in the bedroom. I have a huge fridge and a spacious kitchen which I am happy to share.
9. My kitchen is available for your use to prepare simple meals and to relax in. Please inform me before your stay that you would like to use my kitchen for cooking, so that we can discuss a suitable times.
10. No outdoor shoes to be worn upstairs.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 278 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Come join me in my home. I am a professional artist with original paintings throughout my house.
If you would like information on the area I can give advice on destinations, places to see and which are the best restaurants around.
I am always happy to interact as much or as little as you wish.
Its not always small talk in this house, many conversations are driven by much humour or diversity in their nature.
I love Earl Grey & Lady Grey Tea.. a real coffee or a good glass of red when it reaches 'that' point in the day!