Comfortable stay: 50m2 two-room apartment with a modern bathroom and well equipped kitchen space. Good night sleep because of quiet neighbours and no traffic noise.
Great location: Lovely parks, excellent restaurants, trendy cafés, charming boutique shops and nice bars are all around the area. Flat is just 10-15 min walk to the very city-centre and 5-10min to the gorgeous coast line. A well-stocked grocery shop (open 7/11) is only few steps away.
Transportation: Three tram lines close by
The flat is my & my girlfriend's home, so we love it. It has everything that one needs:
- one of the best locations in Helsinki
- excellent sleeping conditions (big & comfortable mattress, double curtains, quiet neighbours),
-full equipped kitchen (induction stove & oven, good sharp knives, many cutting boards, high-quality pans & kettles, dish washer, water boiler, mixer, microwave-oven etc.),
- cozy living room (big table with 4 + seats, comfy couch & arm chair)
- hotel-style bathroom (shower with hot water and good pressure, floor heating)
Since the flat is primarily our home, some of the drawers and shelfs will be not in the guest's usage. However, guests can have certain amount of wardrobe space for their clothes.
If separately agreed upon, the guests can use the common laundry room and the sauna. The fancy laundry room costs 3 € / 2h, and the sauna is 5€ / 1h from Wed-Sat. If you want to use one or the other, please let us know during the key exchange.
The guests will be given one key only.
If me or my girlfriend won't be in Helsinki or close vicinity, there will always be someone who can deal with the important issues that may arise. Communicating via smartphone chatting apps is recommended.
Our home is very precious for us, so we really hope you can respect the neighbours, the furnitures and the kitchen equipments. Please leave your outdoor shoes in the hallway, recycle (bio, glass, metal, plastic etc.), don't party too hard between 23-07, and, well you know, the basic stuff :)
- A common laundry room and sauna can be used if separately agreed upon
- Respect your neighbours, no loud noise between 23 - 07.
- All in all I'm orderly, trustworthy, easygoing, punctual, clean and fair person.
-I'm studying primary teaching at the University of Turku.
-I have three girlfriends: my real-life girlfriend - Siiri, my long-distance bicycle - Wooffie, and my MacBook Air :)
-My hobbies are playing classical guitar, volleyball, theatre and boardgames.
-I enjoy traveling, long conversations, good movies, sports and sweets
-My favourite movie directors are Leone, Kubrick, Nichols, Nolan, Luhrmann, Allen, Forman, Bergman, Tarantino, though I also like animation movies.
-My favourite book is Animal Farm and I like listening to - non commercial radio station.
- my travel blog is (cycling around the World)
- I'm quite active on couchsrufing and other free accommodation websites.
- My 1st motto is: "Always look at the bright side of life" - Monty Pyhton
- My 2nd motto is: "I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together...." - The Beatles