A minute walk from Itaewon station, located in the heart of epic Itaewon nightlife and shopping district - perfect for night owls, thrillseekers, and shopaholics. Accommodates up to 4 people in 2 spacious separate bedrooms. On the 1st floor, safe and quite at night.
Easy access from the airport by limousine bus (6030) that will drop you off at Hamilton Hotel, 2 min walk from the house.
- Right next to a 24 hr convenience store
- Enjoy the amenities of your own home: hair dryer, clean towels, shampoo, conditioner and body wash etc. all included
- Fully equipped kitchen with utensils, basic condiments, pots, pans, coffee machine, toaster, microwave, fridge
- Coffee, tea, cereal and biscuits provided
- Washing machine, drying rack, clothes iron and iron board
- Floor heating and air conditioning
- TV with global and local cable channels
- Strong WIFI
- Huge mirror
- Cosy bedroom lighting
First and foremost, your privacy is everything.
I'm available when you need me so please feel free to interact.
Check in after 15:00
Check out before 12:00
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 59 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I'm a freelance writer based in Seoul. I write about the city and its inhabitants.
I've been an active airbnb host in Korea ever since its launch. I hope you enjoy Seoul in our guesthouse which is conveniently located in the heart of the city and its nightlife, along with Antique Store Street and Leeum Art Museum.
Our guesthouse is always LGBTQ friendly and we are more than happy to help you navigate the city of you have any questions :)