Comfortable and spacious 1 bedroom suite with beautiful high ceilings in a lush, gated complex located in the heart of the local beach town Playa Potrero. Two different secluded beaches within only a few minutes walk, and a third beach a short bike ride away. Our space comes with friendly animals, a pool and cold water jacuzzi, and an incredibly relaxing atmosphere.
*FREE HEART & FLOW YOGA CLASSES INCLUDED IN YOUR STAY*
This is a high energy space, meaning we regularly do "smudging" to clear the space, as well as use sacred geometry tools to maintain a high frequency space.
Free Heart & Flow yoga classes.
Guests have access to the swimming pool, cold water jacuzzi, yoga rancho, all outdoor areas, and the laundry room.
We live in one of the apartments here, and Harriet teaches yoga classes a few days a week. We can help you organize and book tours, activities, or transportation if needed, but we appreciate having our privacy respected.
There are 5 dogs and 3 cats on property so if you're not an animal lover, this probably isn't the best place for you. Smoking is only allowed outside the gate.
- Turn A/C off when not in apartment
- Keep front gate closed when coming/going
- Designated smoking area outside the property
- Be considerate of the space and others
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 14 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Hey! We're Adam & Harriet Lanka and we live full time here at the Sanctuary with our 5 dogs and 3 cats. Harriet practices and teaches yoga here on site and Adam practices energy healing and is the chief of the space.
A typical day here consists of yoga, beach time, dog time, pool time, adventures, lounging and being in the garden and seeing where the day takes us in activities and conversation.
Living on site, you'll find:
1. Harriet, a massage therapist, yoga instructor & day spa owner from Park City, Utah
2. Adam, a Shaman & meditation guide from North Carolina
3. Our 4-5 dogs: Reba, Bone, Daisy, Jerry, Ruby
4. Our 3 cats: Oscar, Kaya & JB
5. Our friends who have come to visit or other Airbnb guests
We're a high vibe tribe here at the Sanctuary and we'd love to help your experience of Costa Rica be memorable and relaxing.
Adam & Harriet